Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer CSS Logo

Hey everyone

I just wanted you all to know that I am attempting to create a Tactical Gamer logo for Counterstrike source. It will go up in the top-left corner, where the regular TG logo is when you visit the CSS forums. Other games already have their own respective logos, and I was hoping we could get one too. If you guys have any ideas, or want to try one yourself, feel free to do so. The more the merrier!

Also, the original thread where this came up, and is still going right now..

These are the current ideas I have so far...

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Re: Tactical Gamer CSS Logo

I Like the Third one.

Comment

It needs some more depth...

Comment

They look good but I'm with Moma. I like how the Arma group has their letters in woodland camouflage. Maybe we could do something like that, but use an urban camouflage instead?

Comment

That's right!! ArmA has a just plain sexy logo!

I personally think you need to do something with the free space on the right. Maybe some terrorist pic to counteract the CTs.

"The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I'm With Big C. Its not all about the CT here. Some of us have to play the bad guys :( So reward us with an ugly pic please :)

Oh and I like the third one.

FUN FUN

Comment

What, no love for hostages either? Just put the CT on the left, the T on the right and the hostage in the middle with both guys pulling on his arms :D

Comment

Im curious Kulmar what program do you use to make your banners and avatars?
                |TG| Plude220

Comment

Photoshop.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                    I'm With Big C. Its not all about the CT here. Some of us have to play the bad guys :( So reward us with an ugly pic please :)

Oh and I like the third one.
                    Yet, on the ArmA picture theres no terrorist(Or whatever those guys are). How hypocritical!

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                    That's right!! ArmA has a just plain sexy logo!

I personally think you need to do something with the free space on the right. Maybe some terrorist pic to counteract the CTs.

Well, the free space on the right is the exact same amount as the current TG logo on here. And I really couldn't find any good terrorist renders.

Comment

Hmm I think it should have the logo in the middle and 2 hostages on either side lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

heres a quick one i did....
                        Attached Files

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

here is another one...anyone else got anything on the drwing board???
                          Attached Files

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Truly we need something that represents the core of who we are....

Maybe a logo with the ever favorite Tactical Triangle...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

What if you took a CT and a T and put the on both sides of the logo facing it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X