AxD v. TxR Funny Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AxD v. TxR Funny Story

I learned why I should record demos in all matches even Scrims...

First of TxR is the clan that -=USMC=-1stLt Bash is in. We played them on dust2 and lost by three or four. We hadn't played regular CS:S in so long, but we did really well I thought. They just out played us...even though their entire team was pretty SCHWASTED. GJ guys.

We played de_train second though and aced them 7-0 as CTs. Here's the funny part... Even though it was just a scrim and pretty much over, I still think this is great.

Last round as CT I got a double kill with an AWP FTW. Round after that was our first round as Ts. I got two knife kills to win the match. lol

Okay so it's not that impressive, but it would be fun to watch if I only had a demo.

Sam, if you're reading this. Didn't you get something cool I did on demo last night in TG? I think it was you. Someone said they got it on demo. I don't even remember what it was really. Oh well.

To keep this thread from being too pointless... How about replies with your favorite knife kill stories. From non TG servers of course. :P

Re: AxD v. TxR Funny Story

Lol, neski, yes it was pretty funny i must say... We pretty much did play as tactically as possible even though we were allowed the awp... I however was still used to throwing a nade at somebodies feet and it killing them :-(

ps. I like tg better than regular css... :-)
    Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
    If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

Yes, that was me, I am always recording demos. I forget what you did though. I'll look through some of the stuff I recorded last night.

Comment

on Deathmatch servers i always hide in corners with a knife and come at people from behind!!! lol its so funny cuz people never know where i am lol. Especially in Office, i hide in paper room. i once chased a guy who had all of the hosties and knifed him like 2mm before he hit the recuse zone lol.
        :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
        |
        |
        .\__\
        ...../

Comment

Here is that video if you're interested. Nothing too amazing just a lesson in why you should check behind every corner.

Comment

LMAO GREAT FILMING! Thanks!

Comment

hahaha, nicee sam...
              Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
              If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed