Greetings from china-lock down was rockin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from china-lock down was rockin

I was quite happy to play Lock down last night, i finally got a managible ping. Being that i am working here in China for the next several months. I look forward to many more exciting matches. Trouble is now i dont know if its becasue I still can't shoot straight or if it my ping.

Just a thought it would be nice to perhaps always schedule a captains match on lock down nights, people seem to always be requesting it maybe setting a time would be a good option.

Re: Greetings from china-lock down was rockin

Hey Stunt, good to hear from you again. How's things in China so far?

Comment

I'm sorry Stunt I will try to get more Captains matches going. I wasn't going to play last night but I seen our gaming officer joined so I had to join up and help him out. You know how rusty you can get :)

No honestly I will try to get more Captains matches going. What I need everyone to do is make sure you know your SOP's and a captains match will be like lockdown. This wil help everything go much smoother.

God knows I need help when I have to do the technicals of the server :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Nothing wrong with Captains matches at all... but there is fun in the normal games....It lets us see who will step up to the plate....see how some can handle taking the lead and who wants to play there part.

But just like PCS nights or any of the other lock down nights when we have them they are so much more intense...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
          Hey Stunt, good to hear from you again. How's things in China so far?
          Hey there, all is good in China, if really cheap and i now own every TV series i could want for like 5$ As long as the ping stays low i should be able to play siege everyday! So what map is next?? I ams till waiting for something in a cemetary or spooky like that!

Comment

Lockdown tonight was pretty good.

Apart from me not hitting anything.

2 middle... BOOM.
            I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement