Sigs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigs

Anyone know how to get a picture in your signature, i have a idea I think dont you right click on the photo and go to properties then, you copy the location, but dont you need to add something after that?
    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Re: Sigs

I use a free image hosting website put your sig on thier and get the url for it and copy and paste the url to under your profile sig option.

Click on my sig and it will take you to the website.
    |TG| Plude220

Comment

You can also make it not go to ImageShack when you click on it. Its the "Direct Link to Image" url.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Element View Post
        Anyone know how to get a picture in your signature, i have a idea I think dont you right click on the photo and go to properties then, you copy the location, but dont you need to add something after that?
        The image must be hosted somewhere on the internet, first. Then you simply put the [img] tag immediately before the link to the image, and the [/img] tag immediately after it, and it should show up. If you want it to be on the left side of your sig, use [IMGL][/IMGL], to the right [imgr][/imgr], and to center it, use [center][img]www.url.com/image.jpg[/img][/center]
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X