Happy Fourth of July!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fourth of July!

Happy fourth everyone! Take in some cookouts, some fireworks, but try not to burn anything down in the process :D

Re: Happy Fourth of July!

happy 4th of july!!!

well still got to wait 3 min lol
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Comment

Happy 4th!! have fun with the fireworks just dont blow your fingers off you need them to play CSS!
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by † Disciple † View Post
          Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
          Nice, quoting independence day. That's probably all you know about this holiday, isn't it? We beat your butt! Rawr.
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Canada Day was already celebrated here in Canada on July 1st but I hope all you yanks have a nice July 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
              Nice, quoting independence day. That's probably all you know about this holiday, isn't it? We beat your butt! Rawr.
              Yeah we acturly do not get taught about it much in school, you'll only learn about it if you study history at university here, maybe you yanks can educate me.

It had somin to do with the 7 years war right ? The British raised the taxes after the war so to get themselves out of debt since the war had been a big hit on the British mainlands economy ? But some colonies said no and took their independence from the British ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Woohoo!!
                America!!!!!
                Time to blow some stuff up

Comment

Got the ribs cooking....up early to get my wing sauces ready...let the pool party begin.

Beer Brats, Buffalo Wings, Ribs and other non meat stuffs...LOL!

Happy 4th TG!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Happy Independence day fellers:)
                    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
                    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Element View Post
                      Happy Independence day fellers:)
                      Yeap, Happy Beat the Brits day.
                      Me - I'll Just blame bush.
                      Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

Yeah we acturly do not get taught about it much in school, you'll only learn about it if you study history at university here, maybe you yanks can educate me.

It had somin to do with the 7 years war right ? The British raised the taxes after the war so to get themselves out of debt since the war had been a big hit on the British mainlands economy ? But some colonies said no and took their independence from the British ?
                        You're silly.
                        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Taxation without representation among other things.

Comment

lol just like those who lost to take history and word in a way that seems like they were the victims. But really both sides are to blame. Shame on you America and shame on you Britain. Tsk tsk tsk =P
                            There are no winners in war.

Comment

We tossed all your tea into the ocean that's what we did. Probably some crumpets as well. Now we call them english muffins, and they're not very popular. Heck... more people probaly eat french toast.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X