Texas VS Bofa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas VS Bofa

Wow one of the best Captains matchs around. I was on the cool team and we lost Bofa wins it 5 to 4. OMG! Texas had a good lead but Bofa had the comeback control and took the whole game :( Nice game guys nice game Captains :)

FUN FUN

Re: Texas VS Bofa

Very Kewl...I almost jumped on last night but saw that it was all full so decided to leave be... Tried a little World of Warcraft at a few friends urging...

Glad it was a great time...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

WOOT WOOT! It was my first captains match:) It was fun
      I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
      P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

congrats, im sorry that i missed it

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Congrats to both captains for the match! I figured we were toast after being mauled while on CT for the first few rounds, but we managed to pull ahead in the end.

Comment

Congrats Bofa, I tried and tried but couldn't get in side ways last night......Next time right Texas!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X