Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I would like to nominate [axd] Makaveli |TG|for the award of Distinguished Defense

[axd] Makaveli |TG| showed willingness to sacrifice his life by protecting the bomb and allowing others to use their offensive skills.consistent high performance in defending bomb sites and hostages.

[axd] Makaveli |TG| in my opinion would represent this ribbon proudly. The specific map that i am talking about is de_nuke. the t's had continued to rush several times, taking all the ct's over very easy. second to last round, t's rushed again and mak took up defensive posistion on the 'b' bomb site right hand side door(if your looking stright at the ramp from inside 'b' bombsite) and waited for the rush, with not to good coms telling him where the opfor where aparently comming from, with great precision he elimenated four out of the five remaing t's within a 5 meter bubble. he showd great shooting tactics and he was calm (at least from spec), did not panic, and prevented the t's from plating the bomb. b/c of this heroism, we won the round and made a decent comeback. we would not have done so with out mak. he continued to take two to three people out the following rounds. he has good defeinsve tactics, shooting and scooting, and not making himself an easy target.

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Re: Congratulations!

gartz, no question that you deserve a ribbon

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Congrats maka well deserved
      I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
      P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Congrats Makaveli!

Comment

Good Work Maka. Congrats.

FUN FUN

Comment

Great work. You deserve it. And I really have to get around to writing nominations. I always put it off until I forget why I was gonna write it.

Comment

Great work! well done :)
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Congradulations mak attack.
                "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

congrats man......your hard work is paying off!!!! keep it up

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Grats Man!

EDIT: lol I typed that in all caps but it automagically made it lower.

Comment

Grats Mak!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Congrats!!!! Meat Shield for the win!!!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

nice job dude

Comment

Wow, I don't know what else to say but Thank you! I was just holding it down for my team. I'm honored. TG for life!

Comment

Nice job Mak Congrats on your first ribbon and post.
                              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X