"Range" me buddy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Range" me buddy

i know that i have played in some pub servers that when you shoot someone it will tell you the range at which you killed them. i think that is kinda cool seeing how this is tactical information, it would help me judge some distances and know how my guns and nades react with cretin distances??? what do all think about this???

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: "Range" me buddy

You're a witch!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

Would it really be that useful? If you kill someone, you can just as well call out "long hall","boathouse" or "left side of roof", You don't need to know the exact distance. It would mostly just confuse people if you call:"1 down, 52 meters from roof, to the left. Two more, 70 meters straight infront."

Comment

I think he was more interested in it for the fun of it... or maybe as bragging rights!

OOO I headshot him with a deagle at 5,000,000 feet! I ROCK

HAX!
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
          I think he was more interested in it for the fun of it... or maybe as bragging rights!

OOO I headshot him with a deagle at 5,000,000 feet! I ROCK

HAX!

HAHAHAHAHA... it would be cool, but merely for fun, but well, awesome fun! 300 damage with scout from 1000 yards!! WOAH!!!
          Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
          If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

I don't like this cause everyone would claim hax on me for Duelie kills at 500yds. And yes, if I can the drop, I can snipe some snipers with them. Much to the grumblings of others.
            sigpic

Comment

Xen should not be allowed to wield dual elites -.-
              :)

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post
                I don't like this cause everyone would claim hax on me for Duelie kills at 500yds. And yes, if I can the drop, I can snipe some snipers with them. Much to the grumblings of others.
                Don't be so modest.

Comment

Originally posted by Neski View Post
                  Don't be so modest.
                  me modest? never.
                  sigpic

Comment

I also remember this one mod. When you died, you would see a line in the air showing you the path the bullet took to hit you. That was kind of cool.
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...