Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS videos by TacticalGamer

Hey hey lads.

Some time around when I was joining E1st at the beginning of this year I searched YouTube for TacticalGamer CSS videos. Only one match really came up and it was:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTQeoycX0Iw[/media]
    (Someone asked me what I meant when I said "Hey this is the Duck Duck Goose map!" couple of weeks ago)

I have made now two videos on our lovely TacticalGamer PCS server. I posted them at E1st forums and back then I was asked to post them here. I forgot to post them (and I dont think anyone has posted the videos) so here they are:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJOyAxz1Zo[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Pur_AddM[/media]

Now I challenge you to make some VOIP&Teamwork videos. :row__631:
    I will certanly make more.

Re: CSS videos by TacticalGamer

Oh wow thanks Kab :) Nice work I really need to do more demos with all the games we play :(

FUN FUN

Comment

Yep, ill do some demos too!
      :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
      |
      |
      .\__\
      ...../

Comment

Ok I just looked at the demos. LOL guys get a little more coms going in there. Your demos show some lack of planing and you busted an PCS Admin Talking it up during plan time :)

Actually the comms came in as ya'll engaged so that was very good :)

You getting naded by yourself and teamates is not TG :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Oi we already had our plans on siege (we had been doing the same set up all day), but your right about my chatting with Phaze I got caught up since it was his first time back in like a year, and he got me onto my fav subject, how cs_siege_pcs came about. :icon_eek:

As for that round I love the british trio kicking some ass in the garage.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Here are 2 videos I uploaded as a test on youtube a while back. Make sure you click the button to "watch in high quality" it makes the sound better and the video much clearer. As you will see I didn't edit them at all and the sound is off synch. Over the summer though, I hope to sit down with some demos and Sony Vegas to make a nice video about Teamwork on the TG PCS server.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2yKJZANmnc[/media]
            [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8SyeQTKyQ[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
              Oh wow thanks Kab :) Nice work I really need to do more demos with all the games we play :(
              There's more videos in my YouTube profile. Including BF2142, BF2 mod Project Reality and CSS.

Ok I just looked at the demos. LOL guys get a little more coms going in there. Your demos show some lack of planing and you busted an PCS Admin Talking it up during plan time :)
              As Disciple said we already had plan figured out. I also cut out most of the wait time planning when we all planned (as you can see there's not the whole wait time included.)

Actually the comms came in as ya'll engaged so that was very good :)
              As always ;)

You getting naded by yourself and teamates is not TG :)
              Yeah, it's just for comedy there just as the ghost AK47. :row__631: I dont want to set an image that TG takes games too seriously.

Comment

Good thing I don't take it to serously :) Cuz you would have a demo of me chewing the team out with nades like that :)

Sam's Kismayo vid is good but its a shame he doesn't have a mic saying what hes doing. That would of made that video sweet.

Actually I like hearing the comms. I know music is to keep it from getting old but it rubs out the comms. And thats what TG is big on. If theres music might wanna put it so very low it sounds like a far far away distent small walakman headphone set :)

FUN FUN

Comment

nice videos sam.

PS - your sig is driving me crazy. I want to see what happens next in the car chase/race.
                  There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
                    nice videos sam.

PS - your sig is driving me crazy. I want to see what happens next in the car chase/race.
                    I know what happens... the 911 drops it into 4th and makes that r8 its b**** ;) or is that a 993... hard to tell.
                    Dizlor

Comment

I think its just like a monster drift
                      From a VW beetle......

Comment

It's a Porsche Carrera 2S and to find out what happens you'll have to watch Episode 2 of Series 10 of Top Gear.

Comment

Originally posted by cstealth View Post
                          I think its just like a monster drift
                          From a VW beetle......
                          Srsly? a beetle? Come on... Clearly porsche. Not to mention that there are two cars there. haha

Comment

The first one is the beetle silly :)

Stop talking about the beetle and get some demos up :) I want to see some good ones to Criticise :)

FUN FUN

Comment

The first car is actually an Audi R8 but on topic I was planning on posting some videos from the captains match last night but I kept on getting kicked (as usual) so I just gave up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X