!awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !awards

is there any purpose to these or are they more just personal goals? I was just wondering because ill be finishing up eventually.

[FnA] Bandicoot

Re: !awards

Hey! I only have about 400+ rescues to go! Don't be messing with the awards. Just because it will take me about a year to finish it! lol

Seems like a personal goal in my unworthy opinion.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

yep just personal.

- -

Comment

I heard an idea of a tag like PCS to be given to those who get the awards.

Comment

I heard you get alot of money. Enough to buy a house :)

If someone does before me please start a thread with your score. Your real honest score. No fudging please :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
            I heard you get alot of money. Enough to buy a house :)

If someone does before me please start a thread with your score. Your real honest score. No fudging please :)

I think Frans completed one of them

Comment

hahaha i only have about 110 hostie rescues....

fran has already reached the 500 hostie rescue score. it only took him about 3 wekks to get them all. how does he do it?....
              :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
              |
              |
              .\__\
              ...../

Comment

He logged on for those wee hours and grabbed hosties against small teams. Besides, he died like every other time.

Comment

102 bomb plants/ 23 explosions
                  127 hostie rescue

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

1. Executioner 87/300

2. Demo Expert 28/150

3.The Transporter 110/500

FUN FUN

Comment

I don't think that those scores are an accurate representation of what we should strive for here. I personally don't do all of the rescuing and instead am the one covering the person and whatnot.

There are certain hostage rescues or whatever that are worthy of being counted, but for the most part it is a team effort and thusly, I pay no heed to the awards.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Here here, for instance if I make a plan for a bomb map that gets the bomb planted, and all the other guy did was hold the bomb and then plant it, he gets the point, for putting no thoght in, grrrr.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

Team Work/Planning/Comms FTW!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

No don't get wrong its just a score. TG doesn't work on a score system. I was just wondering where we stand on it. If you are part of your team every time we play this shouldn't bother you.

If it does don't read this post lol. If you don't support your team when you play with comms and teamwork then you shouldn't even be in the forums or server. You guys that use comms and help your team to finish their objective have nothing to worry about. Your important lads :) Well except for Disiple. If he can't plant the bomb we don't want him around :)

FUN FUN

Comment

There's a script that runs every time you call the !awards function that increments a stored count of how many times you've checked your status.

It's used to identify those players who require external validation of their self worth and gaming abilities.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X