Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orthos VS Rang

Nordic Chapel.

Orthos started out on CT. Rang musta had his wheaties because we couldn't stop him from dogging us round after round for 3 rounds. Yes we did sneak 1 round in there before the switch. 3-1

After the switch Orthos decided to give Rang some of his own medicine and we slamed Bomb site B with a huge headache. 3-2

Next round Orthos had alot of confidence to try a sneak attack plan but we had to pull off and try a differant approach only to get ourselves hand to us :( 4-2

That was it Orthos sent us up the right and through the middle to site B for the last 3 rounds to take back the game and then win the match. 5 Orthos 4 Rang

Very nice games guys even though we started with 10 players it was still an extremely fun match. Thank you Assault for the help again.

Guys I hope to see alot of these matches so keep checking in at the servers. It usally happens late but you never know.

P.S. I'm not drunk I just felt like typing all of this :)

FUN FUN

Re: Orthos VS Rang

I'm gonna guess that this happened RIGHT after I left, didn't it?

Comment

Pot sorry usally once you leave the Admins get private messages and we come out to play Captains matches :) Sorry I'm just a late person and this is when I help to get them started :( 1 day you will be able to play them.

FUN FUN

Comment

>_> Sure I will. Missing it because it's just too late for me is one thing, but I was debating on whether I should stay for the next map for like 4 rounds, and finally decided I'd leave when Mythbusters ended on TV. Damn you, Mythbusters!

Comment

Was a fun match. Rang did eat his Wheaties. Nail biter.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X