I would like to say sorry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to say sorry.

I was told last night that i was on the server during the week and was not communicating or doing anything for that matter. Well seems that my five year old brother managed to get on the server and mess around a bit i think it was with Franson mostly. Well just like to say sorry about that oh and the name i had on at the time was "scout owns awp" well sorry again.
    Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Re: I would like to say sorry.

thanks for the post man......stuff like that happens, but communication is key and you let us know......:) password it baby!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Time to begin training him. I suggest starting with 500 pushups. 100 per year.

Each time up he must say "counter strike is not a toy"
      Each time down he must say "Shadowolf rules"

lol

I do remember seeing someone by that name and I remember he didn't talk much. But beyond that I don't remember much about it. 5 years old? dang. Kids gonna have some skills when he gets older.
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

ha ha ha......BASIC traning......This is my rifle.
        There are many like it, but this one is mine.
        My rifle is my best friend.
        It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life.

Without me my rifle is useless.
        Without my rifle, I am useless.
        I must fire my rifle true.
        I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.
        I must shoot him before he shoots me.
        I will.

Before God I swear this creed.
        My rifle and myself are defenders of my country.
        We are the masters of our enemy.
        We are the saviours of my life.
        So be it ... until there is no enemy

but peace. Amen.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

ya it was here i was on, did not know it was your account well if you are banned i will get things s tightened out ok

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X