Opperation Golden Switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opperation Golden Switch

It started off as the 303rd short a man and went down a quick game. We fought back and got a couple of wins finally got our seventh player….game on!!! Went down a quick game due to an outstanding job of entry by E1 . then 303rd went on winning streak at the change 5-2 303rd. first game, great job of flanking by E1 when 303rd got hosties, game 303rd. great defense by E1 game two E1. Game three quick entry….all hosties rescued, game four…trouble with extraction with armory set….bofa emptyed m4....emptyed tactical.....KNIFE for win!!!!! final score 8-3

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Opperation Golden Switch

Again thanks to E1.....rematch soon dont worry!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Yeah great game, I have to say without any shadow of a doubt if you did not have that scouter of yours we would have had those attacking rounds to begin with, we were doing so well on all fronts till it came to the garage and your blasted scouter, I hope one of your guys is gonna be nominating him. I think my favorite moment was my assault on the rear stairwell as a CT, I managed to kill 4 of you guys who just kept poking your noses at me.

I think it really showed which side had been running some pro class training lol. I think it was 9-4 in the end to the 303rd. A great game and really worthy opponents.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Good Game E1st, That was the most tactical, and fun game I ever played, Very nice communications 303rd, Look out 32nd you next:)
        I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
        P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

E1 great game, honor to have played you guys.

Great defense and great shots by u guys made it difficult for us to pull off this win.
          We look forward to the rematch :D

AND TO 300rd:

I am honored to be by the side of each and every one of you and i am GLAD to call you guys my teammates. Great communication, good job on breaching and extractions. We won our first match!!! GOOD JOB!!!!
          :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
          |
          |
          .\__\
          ...../

Comment

Was fun, you definatly out played us, but next time don't kill so many hostages.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Hahaha yeah lol if we went via that we would have won by a milestone, lol we killed no hostages you struggled to go a round without them dieing on you lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Great Game Everyone Hear are some pics!

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/a2b/a2b40c561218746cef40dbbb7fb4075e_9bf.jpg[/media] Group Pic Before Match

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/486/486a543e37778f8198267bd0de2303e8_9bf.jpg[/media] Rescuing Hosties

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/8e9/8e943723cd7fc7688b8dcef7f20cd377_9bf.jpg[/media] The Final Blow!

[media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/0a0/0a0f4a67f3f6fdf17142142d943bbfb1_9bf.jpg[/media] Game Set 303rd.
                |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by † Disciple † View Post
                  Yeah great game, I have to say without any shadow of a doubt if you did not have that scouter of yours we would have had those attacking rounds to begin with, we were doing so well on all fronts till it came to the garage and your blasted scouter, I hope one of your guys is gonna be nominating him. I think my favorite moment was my assault on the rear stairwell as a CT, I managed to kill 4 of you guys who just kept poking your noses at me.

I think it really showed which side had been running some pro class training lol. I think it was 9-4 in the end to the 303rd. A great game and really worthy opponents.
                  That scouter he's talking about... I think you know who that is :D... .... ... Okay jeese it's me, god you people know how to ruin a moment!

Anyway, yeah I was sniping decently at that time (thank god or as you said you would have owned us in numbers when you came the stairs). Seriously though I think I managed through my leet skillz to kill three or four hosties :D My money coffers might hate me but at least you didn't get to have them! Plus when I'm sniping through smoke I'm lucky to see movement at all (those hosties almost mask your movement... but still managed to get one!!! And a hostie X_X).

The next step in my skill is to try to curve my bullets around the hosties like in Wanted!!! That may... take a while. Gotta go change the physics behind inertia and all that.

Seriously though, E1st played an excellent game. We had to keep our guard up each and every round (especially when you all creamed us with only three left against our... six I believe bahhh... nice job). I was surprised that not once did I notice your pings seem to affect your gameplay from what I could see at least. It was trully a well matched game.

There is one thing I wish to bring up. You seemed to have no one directly in the armory or in right outside of it either of the rounds they were there. We were able to grab the hosties both times without any problems. Just to make it clear, we as the 303rd were led to believe you were suppose to have one in armory or right around it to try to prevent hosties being tagged. We did that every round except one (miscommunication the cause of that). Just wanted to ask that (you did a good job guarding the other hosties though and ambushing us bringing the armory set back :D).

I have a screen shot of the last scores with the from bofa's view with him standing over the last man he knifed (Bigeye bless his knifed soul... we had a very long and nice conversation afterwards which started with me thinking he was bofa because I saw a b in the name :D I said he had mad knife skillz rofl). I will send it to anyone who wants it.

Victory!!!

Notice me at the bottom rung :( Sigh, the support man never gets the high scores. But I was essential in the last round taking down three men and wounding around while bleeding out <--Me trying to sound somewhat important to victory.

I enjoyed that game immensely but even you E1st guys have to admit... That knife kill to win the game with no bullets left in either gun was the one greatest things ever to happen :D That my friends was the true use of a Tatical Knife.

~ SephVal (First Sergeant of 303rd)
                  Last edited by SephirothValentine; 07-13-2008, 05:29 PM. Reason: Putting in pic!

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                  - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Looking at theese screen shots I guess we won! hehe! isn't illegal to replace skins?
                    So it's win by disqualifycation!

Well I have never seen the gun Plude is holding in pic number 2

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

So if hostages went down I'm guessing you guys didn't use TG scoring. I'm pretty sure that rescuing is what gives you the most points in TG play and killing hostages would kill your teams score big time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveSkylark View Post
                        Looking at theese screen shots I guess we won! hehe! isn't illegal to replace skins?
                        So it's win by disqualifycation!

Well I have never seen the gun Plude is holding in pic number 2
                        Not gun skins, they were made legal some time back by vulcan.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

We had standard TG lockdown set up. However the killing of hostages only takes away from the individual (right Bofa hahahah), not the team score lol.

Winston Churchill

Comment

True, it is a great game!
                            Look under your chair!

Comment

Gun skins are legal...

Barbie deagle here i come!
                              I'm sorry, I was taking life seriously.

Comment

Connect