Css Skins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Css Skins!

if anybody here uses skins, what skins are you using for your M4.
    currently im using http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/36414.
    i love the textures and models, but it just feels awkward for me. i cant shoot with it worth crap and its a little bulky. any good recommendations for a solid skin?

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: Css Skins!

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/29731

The silencer model is all good, but I'm not too familiar with the non-silenced. I always suck with it!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

I use this one

- -

Comment

Blood I use the one you posted and I love it.

Comment

I keep my skins original, but I used to use a shotgun skin that resembled a Remington 870. Made me feel like I was duck hunting.

Comment

I like to use skins that are realistic and detailed and the sounds have to be right sometimes you will get good skins with crap sounds Ive spent countless hours on my skins but I finally got them all right.

I use the same M4 as Kulmar I cant remember witch animation I used tho.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

yeah, i downloaded kulmars skin and it works GREAT. i have it with mullets anims and i love it! i didnt like the sounds so i kept the avenger sounds. works great. now i just need to get a new shotty...

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Weird I tried loading up the one Kulmar has and I wound up with missing graphics for my M4...must have done something wrong...

Well not so much as missing as my and everyone else's M4 were purple and black boxes in the shapes of M4s...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Haha Shady, need help gettin' back your m4?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                    Haha Shady, need help gettin' back your m4?
                    LOL I dunno that purple makes it easy to spot enemies with M4s...LOL! Yea I will go back and replace the skins today try it out...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I use this guy ------> http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/20079

Comment

you probably already know, but i'll say it anyway.

depending on where you get purple in black usually helps a lot. if the world model is P+B, look in materials>>models>>W_models for misisng files, changed names etc. and vice versa for first person models. except they use V instead of W for first person model files.

note:a file could also be missing or edited in cstrike>>models>>weapons. first sort all files by name and then look for V_rif_ and W_rif_ in the beginning of the file name. compare to the original .rar file and walah! seems tedious at first but eventually its quicker.

Thats a nice looking M4 but the eotec scope throws it off a little. i wish my CT skins would like they do in that guys picture. absolutely beautiful.

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

I'm kinda a graphics whore. Any recommended skin packs for a newbie like me? :)

Comment

i geuss i'll just post this up for anyone who wants to skin... i dont know of any skin packs, though i can definately say its a lot easier to skin than it looks. i personally hand picked all my skins, and tried to avoid downloading packs of them. try giving these a read through and see if you feel up to it.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/53

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T60rhvwkBaY&feature=related[/media]

if you think you can handle it, first thing to do is download WinRar. then go to http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/games/2 and select the guns you want to skin. watch videos on the skin, view pictures, read comments, and try and see if this is one you feel you want to DL. if it is, click download, select the site closest to you and open with WinRar. use the information in the tutorials on where to put the files, and before you know it, your first skin will be done. i dont really recommend just unzipping the file to cstrike, i prefer to put the files directly in their location by hand. sometimes the files dont unzip properly and its better to just do it by hand, i feel. if you follow the files path in the .rar file, you can get a pretty good feel of where the files need to go. when you install your first skin, usually a couple of folders will not be there, and if this is the case, all you have to do is simply create one!

hope this helps anybody looking to skin.
                            also, if anybody wants, PM me and i can give you a list of all the skins im using as a starting point. GOODLUCK!

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

I've been replacing a lot of mine today - first time I've bothered to mess with them. The only thing I don't like is that I can't hear a gunshot and IMMEDIATELY know exactly what weapon it was anymore - might end up removing the skins because of it.

Though it is cool to feel like I'm in Firefly while shooting the baddies with my old Remingtons.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X