I have this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this game

I enjoy it very much. but we need to play more. i loved PCS on hl and on source it is even better. i'll be checking for you guys playing from time to time. hope to see you.
    "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Re: I have this game

Originally posted by Yellow-Asterisk
    but we need to play more.
    Seconded. I idle a lot and a game get going in minutes. Don't be afraid to idle! I got a 5v5 going (well, I didn't do much) in 3 minutes.

Comment

Ya I mean I will jump in the second i see people on it as long as its atleast one reg and/or an admin.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

You guys are all really good PCS players also, we need to see more people like you guys on there regularly.

Comment

its getting good this, there ARE PCS players out there we've had a few GREAT games lately, im just disapointed more of the old VETs havnt showed up yet....but then what can you do......
          From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
            its getting good this, there ARE PCS players out there we've had a few GREAT games lately, im just disapointed more of the old VETs havnt showed up yet....but then what can you do......
            My computer's down for the count, but the parts (minus vid card) should arrive on Monday. I'll be back playing sometime next week!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I've been on a few times recently, just not when the old regulars have been on.
              I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

I didn't think PCS was still around untill one of my buddies mentioned 42 the other day. Does anyone remember me from 1-2 years back, I used this same handle? Of course I remember Apophis and for some reason Hemorrhoids sticks out. I'd like to pick up and start playing again, it's been a long time! I recall clan Vicious as well, are they still around?

The Muffin Man

Comment

Vicious is not active.

There have been two different manifestations of Vicious.. one which you and I remember and one which began and ended during your absence.

Thank you for coming back. Welcome.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Muffin Man
                    I didn't think PCS was still around untill one of my buddies mentioned 42 the other day. Does anyone remember me from 1-2 years back, I used this same handle? Of course I remember Apophis and for some reason Hemorrhoids sticks out. I'd like to pick up and start playing again, it's been a long time! I recall clan Vicious as well, are they still around?
                    I definitely remember you! How's things going? We're working hard to get PCS back together here, so we'd love to see you on the server!!
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I have been playing as of late as well. I still have the desire and my skills are as bad as before. I have a good time for the most part. I miss the team play.
                      Meat Drapes
                      -[OIJ]-
                      Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                        I definitely remember you! How's things going? We're working hard to get PCS back together here, so we'd love to see you on the server!!

I'll have to pick up the new CS, is that what's popular now that it's out, CSS? I've been playing America's Army quite a bit for the past year or so. I'll keep poking back here from time to time, keep me informed and I'll be playing with you guys again soon!

The Muffin Man

Comment

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes
                          I have been playing as of late as well. I still have the desire and my skills are as bad as before. I have a good time for the most part. I miss the team play.
                          'Bout damn time you showed up here to play....
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

try our regular cs 1.6 pubs when you see them open :)
                            i'll even be nice enough to give you a link :P
                            http://slipknot-bbc.com/e107/e107_pl...menu/index.php
                            It's pretty cool.. and i ping pretty good

(notice the 'buy server' stuff for cheap :P)

Comment

Why would someone want to play regular 1.6 when they can play Source?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X