'Last lecture' professor taught others how to live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Last lecture' professor taught others how to live

just thought that anyone who didnt know that he passed away today.....and if you havent seen his lecture on youtube i suggest that you do....very motivational

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: 'Last lecture' professor taught others how to live

Professor Randy Pausch was told he had terminal cancer and had just months to live. So he turned his final lecture at Carnegie Mellon University into a lesson on life. The speech became an internet sensation and sparked a best-selling book. He survived long past his doctor's expectations and became an inspiration to millions. Pausch died today.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

yEAH... It is long.. .about an hour+, but worth it. It teaches
      about achieving your dreams
      achieving other people's dreams
      having a good life
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
        yEAH... It is long.. .about an hour+, but worth it. It teaches
        about achieving your dreams
        achieving other people's dreams
        having a good life
        Yea there is a shorter version that he did on Oprah that sums it up very well. I have watched both and they were great...very inspirational.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Holy crap that is long...
          Good though!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse