Stuntguru VS Jack Bauer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuntguru VS Jack Bauer

Well this was some game let me tell ya. Instead of picking a number Jack asked Stunt would he either pick sides or a player first. Stunt choose player and started on CT.

Well Stunt took Jacks team down with ease the first 2 rounds. But lost the 3rd round. Stunt took it back on the switch round having a score of 3-1. This is where I think Jack showed us he was just warming up on T side because the next 3 games went by so fast Stunt didn't know what hit him.

Stunt came up with a slower tactic I think to win and set the game at 4-4. Very nice game right?

Last point Stunt's T's tried to pick off the CT's from all angles only to get ourselves handed back to us :( Final score Jack Bauer 5 and Stuntguru 4.

Good work guys the server filled up to 9v9 players at the end there. Wish to see alot more of that :)

Also remeber on a Captains match listen to your Captain. He is in charge of every plan unless he asks for help. Comms should be game related at all times. If your captain has a bad plan remeber its just not his plan that didn't work it was you. So fight for him.

FUN FUN

Re: Stuntguru VS Jack Bauer

ya a little trouble to begin with on my team with plans but we all got on the same page after we all talked things out!!! :) but i must say...what a game and my first win!!! thanks to all who played and thanks to my team, great shooting and COMS!!!! CT sided coms were outstanding. LIKE ALWAYS...thank you to spar and section for setting this up, we cant do it with out you!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I admit complete defeat, Jack out planed my T Advance with his CT hammer. Of course maybe Ill just blame it on my China ping. !!! Great matches tonight all. Comes were good most of the night, except for my mic! Planning by chat is quite a downer!

Comment

I took part in my first Captains match tonight, and i must say it was amazing. At the beginning, Stunt had us 3-1. Things weren't looking to well since some of our team members disregarded the plans. But we got our act together to pull of the win 5-4!!! :D

Good job Jack and great comms guys.

Now that i see what the Captain's matches are like, maybe i'll man up and volunteer to be a captain next time.

And to Stunt and his team. Good job, i could tell you guys were on your A-game tonight. Beautiful headshots. God job, you guys were worthy opponents. A tip of the hat to you all.

:D Good game
        :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
        |
        |
        .\__\
        ...../

Comment

I always enjoy a good Capt match. I enjoy being on the winning team. Who doesnt? The games promote what PCS stands for.
          Now then.... I do believe I was part of the non-listening problem. And I know that Jack got frustrated. But I gotta say, I thought I heard something else and acted on it. I see that there was no finger pointing in this thread. But feel compelled to just comment on it. Chalk it up to the 'Fog of War', I actually didnt know it was a Capt match until right before the change over....oops. It was still a Jack Bauer beat down with his leadership, even with a few things out of order:)
          Meat Drapes
          -[OIJ]-
          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

can we spectate these matches?
            .raz

Comment

Sorry Crazy its usally on a full server and any spectators will be removed for other players :(

I really don't want to mess this thread up but I have to say Meat not to lecture but this goes for anyone. Even if its not a captains match and you have a person taking control everyone should be following the plan. If you have a leader and your not part of the plan you need to listen and obey.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/

FUN FUN

Comment

Good thing Jack won... Otherwise we may have had to had a "rearrangement" of the management of our team :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X