Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buttkicker gamer

http://www.thebuttkicker.com/gaming/index.htm

I'm not selling them or have stock. I just picked me one up figured if I liked it I would get the more expensive one for my home entertainment center.

I like it :) It adds to the gaming experience like they said. I tell you what as far as for CSS the bullpup and Krieg might be my favorite gun to fire. Man is the kick strong. Makes it fun. I even got the shakes a little after a fire fight. Like I'm playing a differant game.

You can type in buttkicker gamer in you tube to see some videos also.

And I'm running vista and really can't tweak my sound like they describe in xp and lesser OS's so I don't know if its running properly. Now with music this thing really works good. If not for gaming I would say buy this and hook it up to your ipod or any small mp3 player.

I think they have them for cars too.

I find though you really have to have a well built chair though. If the chair looks like it will rattle you will hear it during gameplay. My chair rattled :( So I got my older chair thats heavy and solid and hooked it up. Man the chair is quiet but the Kick hits harder I think and makes the game :)

Anyway it might be a bit pricey for some but if you work a little harder in life maybe you can purchase it soon :)

FUN FUN

Re: buttkicker gamer

So you have an object vibrating the bottom of the chair to simulate stuff? weird and cool at the same time.

$150?
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Like a the console controllers only on a much bigger scale :)

FUN FUN

Comment

A butt massager my wife might start playing if I get this.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X