This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Everyone HAXX! and Push to far

Latley it seems that there is a lot of anger and whining about people pushing to far and no one saying anything about it or doing anything. I dont believe this to be true. There are a lot of PCS on the server as well as admins who have been doing a good job monitoring the play. Yes occationally you get a yahoo who is new to the server and decides to go rambo but for the most part people are using comms and just running to choke points and making a defence to stifle the other teams advance. The problem arises when someone is moving up quickly or unsupported and gets popped. The first thing on the coms is the other team is pushing to far Blah Blah Blah! I am just tired of spending most of my dead time hearing about it thats all. :) Maybe I am wrong and it is happening, Just my thoughts.!!

Also It seems like whenever there is someone on the server lately who is getting massive amounts of headshots and kills there is lots of swearing and accusation being tossed out about hacking. Maybe its just me but has it gotten out of control. I dont have to worry since I can not shoot straight to save my life. But there are peopel who are really really good, and yes they win a gun duel everytime.

Sorry just looking for more stress free game time...............

Stuntguru

Re: Does Everyone HAXX! and Push to far

Stop playing innocent Stunt. I know your the one hacking in the server!!
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

I have to agree with Stunt.
      1st:
      2nd:
      3rd:

Comment

The hacking cry I have heard a lot of times...If people do truly think someone is hacking then they need to bring it up to the admins....Give them a steam ID and maybe examples of what they saw...screen shots or other people that may think so. There are people out there that are just very good...

As far as the "PUSHING" the boundaries cry....That has always been a problem on the server. I just look who it is and who the team is... As I have said before we are getting a lot more regulars and PCS on the server lately and they KNOW the rules...

Just remember there are NO BOUNDARIES...there are OBJECTIVES. So always keep the coms going...and watch your BACK!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

This doesn't help anyone at all. Please follow proper SOP to report players.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X