Sewers FTW: A de_penstock first.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewers FTW: A de_penstock first.

So we just played good, old-fashioned penstock, and lo and behold, two sewers plans worked flawlessly for both the first and the last rounds.

Sweep!
    sigpic
    Connor: We haven't really got a system of deciding who, Roc. It's, uh...
    Rocco: Me! *Me*! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Their habits, who they hang
    out with, who they talk to! I've got phone numbers, addresses! I know who
    they're screwing! I know where they live! We could kill *everyone.*
    Murphy: So what do you think?
    Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.
    *The Boondock Saints*

Re: Sewers FTW: A de_penstock first.

I remember us getting 3 plants through the sewers in one game. Using it at the right time in the right way works great, but it can turn disasterous if even one enemy is sitting at the top.

Comment

Nobody gets by me when I'm on the sewers, muhahaha! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
        Nobody gets by me when I'm on the sewers, muhahaha! :D
        lol me neither ... hell they dont even get off the ladder:row__593:

Not to burst the bubble of this thread... but the ONLY way a sewer plan works, is if the sewer exit is poorly guarded, or not at all... anyone with the sense god gave the common dog can guard the sewers and stop even the most articulate of " ok lets wait down here and be quiet then flash ourselves while we climb the ladder" plans... LOL
        Dizlor

Comment

It is always possible to just luck out and do a lucky job on the guard. If he is looking down into the shaft, you could get the lucky shot on his face.

If he is up and watching the exit, you could by luck come out and get him.

I personally think this is the better tactic (watching the exit, not looking down intot he water).
          Reason: when you come up the ladder, you don't know where he is. If he is looking down at you, it is pretty obvious and you aren't going to move to the ladder without looking up.
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I honestly think the only sure fire way to make the sewer exit work is to stack 3-4 people up the ladder in succession. This way the guy with the m4 up top will run thru his magazine on the first 2-3 people thru the top.
            Dizlor

Comment

It is a gamble. There are so many things that can go wrong
              a) you make an accidental splash noise
              b) you get too close to another player and suddenly are flying in the air and make a splash noise (what is with that, anyway?)
              c) guy is looking down and sees you first and you die.
              d) you try to flash up there and it doesn't work.
              e) you go up in a big mass and the guy at the top has a para or a P90. lol
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

It can be a sneaky way once the CT team has been whittled down to about 2. They don't tend to watch it then.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

If someone is sitting on top of the ladder, it can get pretty impossible to go up. You accuracy becomes horrible on the ladder. Yesterday, there was someone so close to me he couldn't move anymore and he still couldn't hit me.

Comment

I think the person that was guarding sewers was looking down the hole and not sitting back in the corner watching the exit. So our guy first in line would creep up and have a fire fight with him and he got the better draw on him both times...

Of course we all stacked up ...no Splashes entering the water or making our way through sewers...once the guard was killed we hurried up through and into A. From there it was just a matter of guarding the entrances into A.

I have seen guys sitting back in the corner watching the exit wipe out whole teams trying a sewer plan. The only way they die half the time is if they run out of bullets. By then there maybe only 1 T left and the calvary is coming...as long as the guard communicated that it was a sewer rush!!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Ok, I have on a few occasions been able to have white room, red room, middle and cat's being picked and have sent the bomb and one other to A through sewers. The guy at sewers is always called up to cats when this happens. With all the activity at B, the plan is fairly easy, and with everyone in position to pick CT's from as they come out of hiding, this ends long before CT's get a chance to defuse.

As for the Sewer rush, only a moron would try it. It takes quiet and lots of teamwork.
                      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X