Custom skins showing through

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom skins showing through

Earlier, when someone chose a normal skin, not a TG one, I'd see it as the default skin. Lately, though, I've had it show up as my own custom skin. I doubt this is intentional, so has anyone else had it happen? And does it have something to do with the recent update?

Re: Custom skins showing through

i think its min mods.. the command is smothing like "cl_minmod_t or cl_minmod_ct" i have min mods on so i dont see any custom skins
    -Brownie

Comment

personally i dont think 3rd party skins (player models) should b allowed. way too many people take advantage of this, and can use 3rd party skins to see enemies better in dark areas. just a personal opinion.. ive heard of people using things like white clown suits n such.... is that possible or am i jus paranoid?!? ;]
      aiming is overrated

Comment

Nah your not paranoid people do this on alot of servers I dunno if it is disabled on our though or not. I dunno why people bother with changing skins and such it seems pointless but then again I think hackings pointless but people do it.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
          Nah your not paranoid people do this on alot of servers I dunno if it is disabled on our though or not. I dunno why people bother with changing skins and such it seems pointless but then again I think hackings pointless but people do it.
          Gun skins actually help a little. To me, the sound makes it sound more powerful and stuff. Helps my EGO

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

custom model skins for the default should not be showing up on our server. Are you saying they are potshot?

- -

Comment

Only when someone doesn't choose one of the ones TG offers you at the start. I'll take pictures if you wish, next time I play on the server.

Comment

Oh, when people choose the default skins CSS skins, they are coming up as custom skins is what your saying... right?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Right. I worded it badly. Though one night I saw almost only custom skins. It could have been just everyone choosing default, but I've never seen more than half of the people choosing them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X