Greater Captain Matches Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater Captain Matches Tonight

Thanks guys for stepping up to captain us in these matches, we know it's hard!

You Rang? v Joel
    1-5

Cheese v Michael Night
    5-4 (Tie Breaker!)

Good job captains! Keep leading to victoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Re: Greater Captain Matches Tonight

Yes, the second one on assault was especially good. I was recording demos, but I don't think there was much worth uploading a video for, except for maybe kulmar nading himself and 2 hostages. :row__690:

Comment

I left right after italy and i thought to myself they are probably going to have a captains match and I missed it. I needed to get off though. But im sure it was a great match.
      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1610 View Post
        Yes, the second one on assault was especially good. I was recording demos, but I don't think there was much worth uploading a video for, except for maybe kulmar nading himself and 2 hostages. :row__690:
        Yeah.. =(

The low-down: It all happened in slow motion basically... I was sitting in hostage room, with I think Cheese in front of me poking around sewer every little bit, he saw someone on the stairs so I decided to nade (He was in the corner at the time) right as I was pulling the pin, he started to check back around, and I slowly started screaming "M.....ovvv.............." But it was already too late as the nade bounced right into his back and came right back at my face. Sadly, the two hostages died and my fellow terrorist received 89 points of damage...

The not-so-highlight of the night.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X