This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombie maps

Hey, we talked on the server tonight while playing zombie.

Can we add on some of the zpo maps? (the objective based ones).

The zps (just kill until all humans or zombies are dead) aren't as tactical/objective oriented.

I didn't know if we would need to update to 1.25 or if the lower (1.21???) works for them.

Just thoughts....
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: zombie maps

there are 2 zpo maps. I put mansion on there today. Have to test a couple out.

- -

Comment

Cool. Thanks!
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I says my map differs from the servers map, what do I do ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

you may need to update to 1.25 disciple, i posted the link.

- -

Comment

Updating might not update the maps, I had to delete every map before I could download it. Later, for a few reasons, I deleted the whole game and downloaded the full build, and it's working fine. I suggest you do that, since otherwise you'll have to delete every map, and then you'd have to get it to download. For me, it downloaded easily, but I don't know what happened with you.

Comment

That is what I had to do. I deleted the whole thing, downloaded the 1.2b (or whatever) and it worked fine. Then I updated the patch to 1.25 and it worked fine.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...