cs_docks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs_docks

This map was just released and looks bloody awesome, one of my personal favs from the beta days. Let's get it on the server, what do you think?

I just put it on my server to look at it and it is beautiful! :)

http://www.punkassfraggers.com/downl...dj_readme.html
    Yes, let's get it on the server NOW!
    91.67%
    No, I'm happy with de_dust2 and the stock maps.
    8.33%

Re: cs_docks

If Wyzcrack can get the server configured for http downloading, then I say go for it. Docks was always a decent map, plus custom maps tend to draw a few less deathmatch players.

Comment

A bit premature on my part sorry.

There are also bugs that would not make it a useable map yet (hostages don't work in the sewers, incompatibilities with the latest STEAM patch, etc.). Apparently the developer is updating the map so perhaps we can keep it in mind when it is rerady for prime time.

Comment

The new and final version has been released! It is a beautiful map with many possibilities and would make a terrific PCS map. I play-tested it for a while tonight and there are no problems with the map itself, it gives above-average frame rates throughout also. Even the soda machines work now. That's the good news...

The only bad news (and its not very bad at all) is the hostages still will not follow through the sewer or back up the ladders, leaving only one way to rescue ultimately. Not a huge deal anyway really considering the layout of the map. Taking hostages into the sewer would only act as a "diversion" of sorts as there is only one way out to the rescue point.

I've e-mailed DjBourgeoisie but as this is the "final" incarnation I don't expect anything can be done, nor should there be really.

I still think it would be a worthwhile addition to the server and break-up the rotation a bit if the powers (power) that be wishes to install it.

Highly recommended!

Comment

Is this the map that has a short alley chokepoint that turns into extremely bloody firefights, and second-story offices and such beyond that? It nearly _requires_ a mixed weapons load by the players? (snipers, assaulters, smg/counter-sniper)? If it's what I'm thinking of, it definitely gets my vote - helluva map.

Comment

Bring it on!! I love this map!!
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X