Section 8 VS Casus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section 8 VS Casus

Well Clef said lets get Section and Spar to play a captains match against each other. I chickened out and said no :( So Casus stepped up in no time and was an excellent Captain. HE put a very fast paced whoopin on Section 8's team.

The scary score was either 4-1 or 3-1 Casus doing all the slapping around. Section 8 after the switch to CT side decided to keep pretty much 1 basic plan with plenty of accurate coms. It was nice to watch the team make a nice steady non stop comeback to take the match. Final score 5 Section and 4 Casus.

Thank you guys for playing at your best. I look forward to joining Lockdowns or any time everyone is playing like that. Thanks Section and Clef for helping keep the players on the teams they was supposed to be on :)

FUN FUN

Re: Section 8 VS Casus

man that was an interesting match. Seemed like I wasnt getting my grove until the switch to the CT side. Good Games everyone.
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

Re: Section 8 VS Casus

Yeah the captain's match was all TG and with great execution from both teams. All my mate's comms were spot on, with exception for me. All I encountered was Sam putting a bullet in my head before I could say a word...thanks Sam!
      ( )ARM( )

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X