Fun fun fun later tonight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun fun fun later tonight...

I'll be on tonight around 9pm EST for a few hours. Let's get the whole gang together and have some fun on the new maps.
    Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Re: Fun fun fun later tonight...

Right then!

Comment

Ah, the server is full. This is great news but I guess I should have said 9:30 so at least I would be able to get on :icon15:

LOL
      Twisted Firestarter
      a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
      sigpic

Comment

The most fun I've had playing CS in years! And although there was a time when I never thought I would've said this, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing devilman back on the server! I even managed to shoot him a couple of times (if you count that TK... :icon15: )
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yes, the games last night were the best I've had on CS:S. It was great seeing all of the TG folks. I think it's a good thing that players can see so many players with the |TG| in their name. Gives them the impression that we do play their often and try to work as a team. (and the possibility of an admin present).

I know when I check out other servers, I usually look for ones that appear to have members on it.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, those were great games last night. I was thouroughly surprised at the nearly complete lack of rushing or otherwise non-TG behavior. There was very little admining that needed to be done other than an occasional reminder to follow objectives.
            Twisted Firestarter
            a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, lots of good sportsmanship, I even got in a good can o' whoop-a** on the new map with my trusty TMP...;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X