Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurgency Check it out

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...cal-gamer.html

Thanks Vulcan I might have to redownload it again. Awesome game for those of you who havn't tried it yet.

FUN FUN

Re: Insurgency Check it out

Im a fan sure to see me pop in at some point. Bronco where you at?

Comment

This truly is a tactical game. It's a lot of fun if you can get a coherent team together.

Comment

im thinking of downloading this but im still having doubts. i heard from the insurgency threads that its a fragfest with small maps and glitches. does the new patch fix anything?

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
          This truly is a tactical game. It's a lot of fun if you can get a coherent team together.
          Yeah, played on a pub server and it was pretty terrible. Have to get together with you guys though.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Didn't you read what Vulcan posted? Very strong game with good graphics. And yes is deffinatly a TG game, no doubt.

FUN FUN

Comment

CSS is pretty bad on pub servers compared to here but with INS it can be worse without the proper players.

Like most games, it's better at TG.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                CSS is pretty bad on pub servers compared to here but with INS it can be worse without the proper players.

Like most games, it's better at TG.
                yea kulmar...and what are you doin in pub servers anyways..........

Comment

first time played tonight and i have to say i love it

why didn't css take anything from this game???

I for one think that if we get a good amount of people on this game would kick same major a$$ and everyone from css would love it....totally diffferent...no names pop up for teammates so you always have to check your fire...mulitipul defense points...map i played had three and there is re spawn but you have to wait till someone calls for re-enforcements...

all in all cool game would love to play with some PCS and TG folk alike

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

why didn't css take anything from this game???
                    cause ins took css and modded it

im downloading it overnight, should be able to play tomorrow if im not busy