Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlaskanGrown VS Creamsodaman

PARKHOUSE was the map

Yep some of you missed another Captains match :) This match started out tough. Creamsoda won first pick and decided to pick a player first. Alaskan started out on CT side.

Well lets just say the first assault for CT was a shambles :( It was a fast paced miss. So next round AlaskanGrown shown how much he wanted this match. He slowed his team down and picked everyone of us to do a certain job as a team. Very good planned tactics that helped CT take the lead 2-1.

Again we tried a fast paced push which was a decent one but Creamsoda had atleast 3 of his teamates pushed up in an advanced and well placed position in water. This last round tied up the game 2-2 and we was at the game switch.

At the start Alaskans mic was shot. I don't know how AlaskanGrowns team did it without him the first round because we stopped a hard rush from the left side bridge from CT.

After that round it was over Alaskan kept his team covering both sides of the map from the back of the house and inside for the win. Final score 5-2.

Thanks for the fun guys and thanks for another easy run for a captains match. Keep up the good work so we can have more of these :)

Thank you both Captains for instructing your teams well.

FUN FUN

Re: AlaskanGrown VS Creamsodaman

indeed a good match!!! congrats to alaskan.....

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

It was an awesome captains match. I would like to thank everyone that played it through from start to finish.
      Defensive Ribbon

Comment

Yep GG, I couldn't clutch those two rounds I was last alive =(

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

wow this captains match was way too early =[
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

Congrats!!

On a side note, i think that you guys really don't want me to play a captains match @ all. I see how it is! I am not wanted
            1st:
            2nd:
            3rd:

Comment

LOL Jenume we wait till you leave after 15 hours of straight play then the crew send the admins the goahead to join up and start a match :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X