Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenume VS YouRang

Artic-beta

Happy to say Jenume finally got to play in a Captains match. I think he's fibbing but thats ok :)

We'll Jenume won the guess the # game and chose to pick his players first. Rang picked for his team to start on CT side.

This game started and was about to end just as fast with a score of 4-0 Jenume leading. After the switch Rang figured now its our turn and shut Jenume down 2 good rounds making the score 4-2.

Well Jenume was dedicated to his plan and asked us to run it a second time. Only this time it work well closing the game. 5-2 Jenume wins the prize.

Thank everyone for playing their game and supporting your Captains. Both did a fine fine job. Oh I almost forgot to mention. Thanks Vulcan for also helping keep the game going smoothly.
    Last edited by sparhawkxx; 08-23-2008, 03:01 AM.

FUN FUN

Re: Jenume VS YouRang

On a side note Jenume that was some excellent planning. It was fast and to the point and you utilized your whole team. Everyone had a job and a buddy. 2 thumbs up don't change that style.

FUN FUN

Comment

Thank you and thank you to my team: Orthos, Conen, Spar, Arm, Rabbit & Midget

One thing I have to brag about: (Sorry YouRang)
      I was extremely happy to see that at the end of the first half two of my teammates didn't even die once during the first half (Spar and Conen). ***EXCELLENT JOB***

YouRang's team put us to the test when they switched to the Terrorist side. I seriously thought we had the second round, but between Jack and I believe Sam of YouRangs team; took down about 4 of our guys in less than 5 seconds to win that round. VERY GOOD JOB THERE GUYS!

Overall it was a GREAT experience and hopefully I will get to do it again.

Excellent job to all of those that played on both my team and YouRangs.
      1st:
      2nd:
      3rd:

Comment

Great fun and good job to everybody.

Fantastic final round as well, with flawless execution.
        "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
        - Sparhawxx

Comment

Good match, congrats to jenume on the win. I recorded a demo if anyone has any requests for clips from the match.

Comment

you heard the clip I want to see.
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

Hacks imo.

:)..

Good job.
              Me - I'll Just blame bush.
              Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

I dunno you got any nailbiter clips Sam? Man I wish I demoed. There was that round when ya'lls team as CT smoked and rushed elevator I was able to hide behind a crate and kill all but one. I finally ran out of ammo and the last CT spotted me and started to kill me dead when I forgot who shot him in the head to save my life :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I want to see jenumes demo!

- -

Comment

That was a pretty good match, but to tell the truth, most of the guys on my side did what they thought they could cover best, for when it comes to giving direction I have yet to get good at it, I guess mainly because I don't know the maps well enough to direct and do it quick enough before the time runs out. But I am hoping that will change as time goes by. Again three HORAHS to all of you on Jenumes team.

Lock n Load, Saddle up, Mount up and Ride out.

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                      I dunno you got any nailbiter clips Sam? Man I wish I demoed. There was that round when ya'lls team as CT smoked and rushed elevator I was able to hide behind a crate and kill all but one. I finally ran out of ammo and the last CT spotted me and started to kill me dead when I forgot who shot him in the head to save my life :)
                      Here you go Spar, Our epic assault through elevator unfortunately it didn't go as well as we had planned.

Comment

LOL! Tactical gaming at its finest lol.
                        - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                          I want to see jenumes demo!
                          I didn't record one...Sorry ;(

Next Captains match I will record one just for you Vulcan.

I have a slow computer so maybe someone can spec me and make one for me, but I will get a demo for you guys to watch. =)
                          1st:
                          2nd:
                          3rd:

Comment

Oh wow nice video Sam. Your getting real good at that. Thank you

It still showed how organized the attack was just 2 many smokes :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                              Oh wow nice video Sam. Your getting real good at that. Thank you

It still showed how organized the attack was just 2 many smokes :)
                              Sam, what do you use to record your videos?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X