Intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

I came by to say hello. I am a long time gamer, former member and staff member of DC-Central. I am new to CS and I have started to frequent your server. I told some of your "clan", "community" members this in game, but I thought I would come by here. You guys run a excellent server. I really enjoy how you facilitate team play and, keep the server free of f#@ktards. Keep up the good work!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Re: Intro

With more people like you, good shall prevail. I hope I'll be able to play with you soon. Welcome. :)

Comment

Wonderful to see that you decided to say hello. :)

Welcome. Here's to many more great games!
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

you heard him wyz.. no f-tards, out with ya :p

hi, welcome. injoy the stay.

Comment

It was great playing with you, Usarion. Glad to see you here and welcome to TG!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'd like to welcome you Usarion, but you kept head shotting me, and I can't stand headshots, so go away.

;) Just kidding, welcome to tacticalgamer.
            Twisted Firestarter
            a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
            sigpic

Comment

but you kept head shotting me, and I can't stand headshots
              Also a big pet peeve of mine. I am still a relative noob to CS, but it is clear that headshots are the name of the game.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I posted in the "New to TG?" thread, now I'm posting here too.
                I'm one of Usarion's gaming pals and, as he said, we really enjoy playing with you guys.
                You run a great server and I love having an admin present almost all the time.
                Looking forward to much good clean fun tactical gaming with you all.

ps, watch that Usarion dude. *squint*

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

i'd welcome you but I still feel like a noob myself :)

ah hell... welcome anyway :D

Comment

Welcome to TG. Great place, great people, and your right, teamplay does keep the "f#@ktards" away in CS. Along with the other games and servers in the TG community.
                    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss
                      ...and your right, teamplay does keep the "f#@ktards" away in CS.
                      As well as admins with zero tolerance for jacked-up fragmonkeys... :icon12:

Great to see both of you Usarion and Scooper, thanks for taking a run through the forums and more so, thanks for playing here. Here's to more games!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X