This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When no admin is around...

Lately I've been seeing a disreguard for rules and SOP's when no admin is in the server. Just because there is no admin, doesn't mean that its free reign to turn the server into a pub.

Ex. 4 ct's and 1 T left on map. CT's naded hostie room TWICE. He threw one nade, then ran to his team and got a second, and threw it. (This is on office with the hosties in the projector room. The first nade landed to the rear left of the table, the second the rear right) They then rushed the T with knives out. (He was in paper room) One of the nades landed within 7 feet of the hosties, they did not die.

I think we all need to re-read the SOP's and follow them even when there is no admin in the server. Afterall, one could be watching you.....=)
    " Logic always prevails...now where are my pants?"

Re: When no admin is around...

get names and steam numbers...pm them to admins. Eyes are always watching servers and it wouldnt hurt to get some people removed from the server if needed.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Yep yep, and add admins to your friends lists! It helps bunch.

Contact an Admin would be another place to put the steam ID/numbers

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

I agree with gato. I was a victim of the 4 manm knife attack. I dont view that as a strategy but more of a disrepectufl action and immaturity. What do you think?
        [S]ift

Let Your Reactions Do It For You. It's Sorta Like The Force.

Comment

same thing IDs and names pm them to an admin.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

i understand will do next time
            [S]ift

Let Your Reactions Do It For You. It's Sorta Like The Force.

Comment

I'm not sure the first nade was illegal, but yeah. It doesn't mean you can't have a bit of fun every now and then, but this is still a tactical server, don't overdo it, because some people really want to play it like it's meant to be played.

Comment

Most deffinately get the Steam_IDs and in game names.

If there is an admin on steam and is capable of joining really quick or using console, contact said admin and we will help.

If we have the Steam_IDs and know who we should keep an eye on for future mishaps, it helps... And that's all I have to say about that.
                "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by SiftHeads View Post
                  I agree with gato. I was a victim of the 4 manm knife attack. I dont view that as a strategy but more of a disrepectufl action and immaturity. What do you think?
                  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is clearly a strategy you fell for. Nice try, better luck next time.
                  There are no winners in war.

Comment

only you can stop forest fires...*ahem*... i mean only you can keep the server true to tactics. like everyones been saying, report players using contact an admin, add admins to friends, or better yet, add the TG group on steam. it could connect you to TG admins if the case is serious enough.

dont forget this very helpful console command---ZB_NETINFO
                    it tells you every players steam ID and some of their rate info.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Originally posted by RudeBoy View Post
                      ZB_NETINFO
                      it tells you every players steam ID and some of their rate info.
                      Easier to just type "status" in console. Brings up the steam IDs.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

report to admins in the Contact an Admin forum with steamID's. Not doing so is really doing the server a disservice.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X