A General Encouragement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A General Encouragement

everyone should join the steam TG user group! if we get everyone to join, it can be a powerful tool to filling up a dead TG Server and finding some new friends to play with! Admins if you would please join also, it could provide a quick way to report a problem and get it taken care of (do try to use the report an admin forum though, these admins do have lives).Anyway, I just thought it would be a good idea if we could get everyone to join it.

--Happy games

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: A General Encouragement

There is a contact forum to report problems to admins. Typically admins prefer you use the forum since they may be busy and that is your most exposure point to getting anything reported. We also like to have a record and reference.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by RudeBoy View Post
      everyone should join the steam TG user group! if we get everyone to join, it can be a powerful tool to filling up a dead TG Server and finding some new friends to play with! Admins if you would please join also, it could provide a quick way to report a problem and get it taken care of (do try to use the report an admin forum though, these admins do have lives).Anyway, I just thought it would be a good idea if we could get everyone to join it.

--Happy games
      We have a powerfull tool that is called TeamSpeak.

And it is free!

TG supports and promote the use of TeamSpeak as it is the primary voice service for all TG members.

We all sould promote and enforce TS use and participation.

All the rest can be additional, anyone can use Steam, XFire, etc., but TS is the standard.

Join TS now! :)
      sigpic
      "All wars are fought for money" (Socrates, 470-399 BC)
      "Only the dead have seen the end of the war" (Plato, 427-347 BC)
      "We make war that we may live in peace" (Aristotle, 384-322 BC)

Comment

Originally posted by Rasta-GR View Post

And it is free!

TG supports and promote the use of TeamSpeak as it is the primary voice service for all TG members.

All the rest can be additional, anyone can use Steam, XFire, etc., but TS is the standard.

Note that there isn't a channel for CSS. I belive there was one once ...

Also since CSS is steam based. I totally encourage the TG-steam group! :)
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

And it is free!

No one in the TG CSS community uses Teamspeak.

Although using the contact admin forum is a good idea most of the time it would also be nice to have the steam community group for when you need someone kicked or banned quickly. It's not really worth it to use the contact admin forum to have an afk kicked for example.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1610 View Post
            No one in the TG CSS community uses Teamspeak.
            Why this?

I am not on CSS so I do not know every nook and cranny...
            sigpic
            "All wars are fought for money" (Socrates, 470-399 BC)
            "Only the dead have seen the end of the war" (Plato, 427-347 BC)
            "We make war that we may live in peace" (Aristotle, 384-322 BC)

Comment

Why this?

I am not on CSS so I do not know every nook and cranny...
              This is because CSS already has built in VOIP for talking in-game, out of game most people just use steam (alot of guys just leave steam signed in). The problem with TS and Vent is that people can still talk when they're dead, or on other teams so you could ghost.

Comment

I agree that steam is probably the more efficient way to go with any needs. Of course, situation will dictate, but like it's been said, if someone is afk or there is an urgent need for admin, Steam would be quick and easy. Once again though, situation will dictate, the admin forum is there for a purpose and should be utilized. As far as TS goes, I agree with the idea of being able to ghost.

*2 cents*
                Complacency Kills!!!

Comment

Why not join the group. Just another way to ensure contact with eachother and admins. It would be a great tool to ensure more mature play on the |TG| servers.
                  [S]ift

Let Your Reactions Do It For You. It's Sorta Like The Force.

Comment

Well I am on steam and most people have me on steam friends so just shout through there.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

Just send me an invite I have alot of people already but I can help when I can. Would rather you send your message through contacting an admin though. I can see where an afk quick response helps on steam though :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I just realized if you need a PCS admin you always check here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X