Show us your aces on the TG server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your aces on the TG server!

Just to show off haha, the thing I am most pleased about is the talent that this victory was over :-)

Ok there is my ace now where are yours ?

P.S. by ace I mean no deaths.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Show us your aces on the TG server!

Here is mine, hope the attachment works
    Attached Files

Comment

First off disciple . . . psh.

Second what is the command for taking a screen shot?
      There are no winners in war.

Comment

erm I believe it is F5 as I have been told, but everyone has a printscreen button on their keyboard so you can use that then paste it into paint.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

You big showoff! But this grants you the e1st awesomeness ribbon!

Comment

i had a 29-0 go to a 55-3

notice how jenume just got there, thats when my score went south

ya..... this one is fake
            Last edited by Tonk; 09-01-2008, 05:28 PM.
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

tbo i never screen shot my score... although in looking at this post i have checked my screenshot folder and have found that any screen shot i have taken is black screened.(if you know about this error/problem please let me know how to fix it.)

What does not matter in the TG community?
              Score or k/d ratio... last i checked.

Only a victory matters here. And if you should so happen to have a victory deathless... you were not the first one in the door. you were not the first line of defense/offense (the whole time). you were not leading anyone from the front only the rear. Death is something we all must do when playing well. All of this is obvious w/ a perfect score.
              Sure we all have deathless maps (except Skylark :P) but we all do look for the gold.
              I'm not saying that you must lead from the front... not one bit... but if you are going to show off a deathless round.... please be sure that you could do it from the frontlines and not only the rear.
              Example:
              Jenume never plays a rear position. He loves the front lines. We all know this very well.
              He does not have a perfect score a lot because of it but owns the other team 90% of the time.(w/ one shot per person i might add)

Am I a Debbie downer?

imho a 50-2 record on a map shows more ownage and team play than a perfect record with only twenty some kills and a frontline person on your toes.

But who am i to judge.
              Defensive Ribbon

Comment

LOLZ yes on the server a score doesn't matter, however if you come to the end of a game and realise that you have got an ace that is somin to be proud of. You are just miffed because you are getting pawned in that screen shot :-P.

I'm not saying that you must lead from the front... not one bit... but if you are going to show off a deathless round.... please be sure that you could do it from the frontlines and not only the rear.
                Also a rear position is just as important and a forward position. Your objective is to gaurd the hostages, mass rep to the man that does that from the hostage room and doesn't get bored. The man who holds the house on Italy is way more important than the man who runs and hides in cellas. (once cellas guy goes down then the ct can pick any other route, but he will always eventualy reach the house). As for leading from the front I believe this to be silly I prefere to lead from the rear so to adjust plans on the fly easier, if you run in first then you die and you leave your team leaderless, I am very much of the thought train that you send your pawns in first and then you move your bishop up. The same on defence, send out feelers but have a man back at base to organise these feelers.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by akfree View Post
                  tbo i never screen shot my score... although in looking at this post i have checked my screenshot folder and have found that any screen shot i have taken is black screened.(if you know about this error/problem please let me know how to fix it.)

Only a victory matters here. And if you should so happen to have a victory deathless... you were not the first one in the door. you were not the first line of defense/offense (the whole time). you were not leading anyone from the front only the rear. Death is something we all must do when playing well. All of this is obvious w/ a perfect score.
                  Sure we all have deathless maps (except Skylark :P) but we all do look for the gold.
                  Example:
                  Jenume never plays a rear position. He loves the front lines. We all know this very well.
                  He does not have a perfect score a lot because of it but owns the other team 90% of the time.(w/ one shot per person i might add)

Am I a Debbie downer?

imho a 50-2 record on a map shows more ownage and team play than a perfect record with only twenty some kills and a frontline person on your toes.

But who am i to judge.

yes.... yes you are... lol. and what does tbo mean exactly ? If you say 'to be honest' Im going roflcoptermao xD
                  Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                    yes.... yes you are... lol. and what does tbo mean exactly ? If you say 'to be honest' Im going roflcoptermao xD
                    He must be French. To be 'onest. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by akfree View Post

Example:

Am I a Debbie downer?

But who am i to judge.
                      Having a score of 50-2 doesn't actually mean that you have done much. You could've just grabbed hostages and tried to save them while your team backed you up or same thing with the bomb. Having the 20 something and 0 score shows more for personal skill and achievement. In the end it is about the overall victory on this server but are we losing what the true meaning of counter strike is, being better then everyone else and rubbing it in.
                      There are no winners in war.

Comment

tbo: to be open....?.... yeah i just tried to cover up that typo...
                        I know the rear position is just as important as the lead position.
                        You will notice that I work .

Anyway, my post was a late night one with no reread.
                        Now i have to figure out someway to get my foot out of my mouth

I love to point out obvious...
                        Toy Poodle(TP):
                        "In the end it is about the overall victory on this server but are we losing what the true meaning of counter strike is, being better then everyone else and rubbing it in."

Then we have your sig TP:
                        "There are no winners in war."

That is not true. Because last i checked... Japan was on the losing end of two large explosions... and then they signed a piece of paper saying that the USA pwned them.
                        Currently, there are no winners in war.... Except for Halliburton... Chaney... the Iraqi PM and his political party..
                        Defensive Ribbon

Comment

to be onest