Looking to get involved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get involved

Well hey everyone. I'm typically hang out in the BF2142 designated area, but I've been playing TF2 (badly) and Half-Life 2 for a while now. I've been looking at CS:S for a while now to complete my Garry's Mod collection. How is the gameplay and such? I'd really appreciate a short little run down on what goes on the the TG CS:S server. I'm guesing you all like the game seeing as you are here... :D

Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking to get involved

These can shed some light for you :) a bit easier than typing it lol

Gotta give credit to kabeb for catching these good videos.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJOyAxz1Zo[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Pur_AddM&feature=user[/media]

^-----6:05 ROFL!
    Dizlor

Comment

Looks pretty fast paced. Looks very different from the squad based combat I'm used to in 2142. I think I'll pick it up off steam tomorrow.

Comment

DrBeat! Welcome dude! This game is awesome, you won't regret mate.

Comment

I'm going to be honest with you, pub play doesn't compare. It's fun, but it's mindless deathmatch fun with no respawns or objectives, really. Here at TG... Well, it's really all about coordination, communication and teamwork. I haven't played the BFTG servers, but I'm willing to bet that this has more communcation in it. The thing that sets it apart from most games is no respawn. Loosing your star player doesn't just stall you for a minute, the loss will remain until the round is won. It's a lot of fun, and it really gets you on the edge of your seat when you're all alone and you here footsteps all around you.

Comment

Yes potshot put it well, now as for coming from bf2142 well quite a few of my E1st teammates have started playing css from coming from bf2142 and seem to have found it an enjoyable experience and acturly have actirly got to grips rather easily.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X