I'm Back...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back...

I got HL2 collectors edition for Xmas, now that things are quieting down after the Xmas insanity I'll hop on and give it a try.

I installed it yesterday and pubbed a couple rounds for laughs, and was stunned by the graphics. The maps and gun/character models look awsome.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Re: I'm Back...

Jeez, welcome back!

Comment

Going out to pick up a nice headset today, I'll be on tonight if I can find a crowbar to pry my son's azz off of HL2 so I can play.
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
        I got HL2 collectors edition for Xmas, now that things are quieting down after the Xmas insanity I'll hop on and give it a try.

I installed it yesterday and pubbed a couple rounds for laughs, and was stunned by the graphics. The maps and gun/character models look awsome.
        Awesome! Does that mean you're gonna get one of these, too: ?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

When did that happen? I paid for months when we were pay per play. Then it stopped going on my creditcard and I never thought about it again. I gotta go read the post for that and see what I have to do to pay, I've always supported this place...

Comment

Ok, so I'm a moron and thought I was paying all this time....I just subbed.
            I don't know how you connect it with my account here but I guess you guys figure it out somehow by my email address.

Comment

Ok, so I'm a moron and thought I was paying all this time....I just subbed.
              I don't know how you connect it with my account here but I guess you guys figure it out somehow by my email address.
              I dunno either... Apophis handles all of that.... I'm about to jump on the CS server right now, though.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Ok, tonight was pub insanity....I had to leave, I was so flustered I was accidentally Tk'ing people left and right from my own guys running back into where they should be.

You know what I mean? It's like "oh ****e here they come", bam bam bam, "oops sorry, hey why the hell are you way over there anyway?"

Comment

Yeah, I know all too well... :icon8:

I'm going to get on and spec (among other things) right now for a bit because Weenis is having a bit of trouble...

...and people want to keep de_dust on the server FFS. :icon_roll

Comment

LOL, I was able to play with you for a few minutes today as I was testing turning on anti aliasing and antitropic filtering. Great to see you back!
                    Twisted Firestarter
                    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
                    sigpic

Comment

Depending on when it was it may have been my son playing on TG.

He's 10 but he's a good player. If he gets out of line just tell him what you want to see. He'll listen, and he's got headset with a mic so if he sounds young and squeeky then its definitely him.

I was on for a bit playing with the new binds and buy scripts, but I don't think I played any rounds yet today so you were probably playing him.

Comment

He's 10 but he's a good player. If he gets out of line just tell him what you want to see. He'll listen, and he's got headset with a mic so if he sounds young and squeeky then its definitely him.
                        LOL

As I touched on once before Ghost, I played a bit with your son and he was adamantly telling me the rules at one point as I was baiting him a little bit just for kicks.

He is a PCS player already from what I experienced, not only that a very good player and a very cool kid for 10 years old, you should be proud. :icon12:

Comment

Thanks...you know all you can do is give them the best PCS info you can and hope they make it out there in the world...<tear>

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X