• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_nuke

Looks nice...

http://www.punkassfraggers.com/cgi-b...=ST;f=16;t=342

Re: de_nuke

Yeah, looks good. I always liked Nuke.

Then again I always like Assault as well and its very similar.

I have to admit I enjoyed Rats and its in the new Paf map pack. Kind of silly with the low gravity, but good for an interesting change of scenery.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

I was looking at some screenies the other day, looks fantastic. I never played cs original so I dont know what it's like. Are you guys going to put it on??

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Apparently I must log-on before viewing this. I would rather not, so I cannot comment.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

No no just poke around to the CS:Source section. I never logged on either.
          Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
          Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

i used to love the old nuke before they took it out... I would love to see this map on the server :)

also its on the front page at http://css.punkassfraggers.com/

Comment

Its out, its big and beautiful, basically a remake of the old nuke with a couple of small changes. Get it here (among other places):

http://clipace.com/de_nukes_b8.zip

There's a couple of small lighting and texture issues but nothing significant, it is still beta after all and all considered it is near perfect. It runs flawlessly anyway...

Hopefully we can have it on the server by the end of the weekend.
              Last edited by DeRanger; 01-02-2005, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Woot!!! Can't wait to see this one.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

This map has been added to the rotation.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i havent seen it yet this afternoon, so i assume it will take place after the server restarts?

Comment

Good call. I've restarted the server.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        I'll be on later this evening to try it out!
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          It's still not on the server...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Its on there... de_nukes_b8

Maybe Wyz meant to say "its on the server" and not "in rotation" instead, I don't know but its there if not in rotation as of yet.

Comment

The contents of the mapcycle.txt:

cs_italy
                              de_aztec
                              de_cbble
                              cs_office
                              de_chateau
                              de_dust2
                              de_piranesi
                              cs_havana
                              de_prodigy
                              de_inferno
                              de_nukes_b8

I'm told by the players that de_inferno is in the rotation, and I know that de_nukes_b8 loads just fine when summoned, so what's the deal?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X