Wearing the TG tag.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing the TG tag.

Hi guys I am |TU|Atlanta, some have seen me on the server. I want to wear the TG tag, but for now I dont feel I deserve it. I am going to get the feel of the server more even tho I have read all the Rules. Hope to wear soon.

Re: Wearing the TG tag.

Read the SOPS because you can pretty much wear the tag right away but there aren't really any benefits except for pride and getting kicked faster if you mess up =P
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

It's best to keep it off and make plenty of mistakes during the learning process so when you finally put it on, you'll be sure you've made the right decision. Just be sure you're familar with the SOPs at all times and observe other TG/PCS members. They can teach you a lot about how things work very fast. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you're unsure of something too.

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
        It's best to keep it off and make plenty of mistakes during the learning process so when you finally put it on, you'll be sure you've made the right decision. Just be sure you're familar with the SOPs at all times and observe other TG/PCS members. They can teach you a lot about how things work very fast. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you're unsure of something too.
        Yeah. When asking questions be sure to get the serious answer, sometimes people make sarcastic answers.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
          Yeah. When asking questions be sure to get the serious answer, sometimes people make sarcastic answers.
          -------------------> kulmar
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

You're on the right track. Learn the rules/SOPs, get familiar with objective play, and don't be shy on the comms, and buddy up with teammates. There are quite a few rules and nuances and even new TG tagged players have more to learn. The best thing is to have a good attitude in the learning process and ask questions.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
            - Wulfyn

Comment

Wearing the TG tag is about game attitude not game skills, so I say go ahead and start wearing it. If your unsure of anything when playing just ask your teammates.

The admins here are very active and so the server maps change allot (witch is very good keeps the game from getting boring) so an old vet like me (practically a noob here myself compared to most players) need clarification on a map every once in a while.

Speaking of maps there was this map on the other day with a polka music on the radio, that map is great and is definetly a keeper

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

I played in this server for months before i tagged up. Read the SOPs. They will save your butt; however spending time in the server and getting yelled at a couple times is essential. If you are wearing the |TG| tag chances are you will get kicked with no warning and no explanation because a |TG| should know why they were kicked. If you aren't tagged up then maybe the admins will show some sympathy.

Comment

I still don't wear a tag. I wore one over a year ago for a few days, but took it off following an incident that involved me acting immature. To the point, wearing the tag tells people that you know the rules, you follow them, and most importantly, that you play in a mature, fair way. It's a sign for new players that you know the server and it's ways so be prepared to for them as well. But in the end, that big of a deal. It doesn't require you to pass some super excruciating test, it doesn't require you to be able to complete any extraordinary feats. If you've played here for a while and haven't left, been warned too often or been banned, you likely deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                    Sarcasm? Naaahhhhh....

Yeah, I didn't put the tag on for what..... half a year? I don't remember.
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

i think i didn't put the tag on for about that long too cleph!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I know I waited for quite a while. I was afraid of getting in trouble. LOL

Skylark is sent to the corner. :-(
                        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I didn't hve very long to put the tag on I swear I must have been invited to PCS after a month of playing here, but as others have said the tag is to show you have read the rules and SOP's and that you support them and there implementation here at TG.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                            I didn't hve very long to put the tag on I swear I must have been invited to PCS after a month of playing here, but as others have said the tag is to show you have read the rules and SOP's and that you support them and there implementation here at TG.
                            Brag some more:P No, you sure did deserve it, as far as I know.

Comment

Mwahaha I just thought this was a bragging thread lol, to show each other how big our balls were lol. Although since I made that remark and check it was 4 months after I started playing here so I guess my balls have shrunk a little.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                              Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X