PCS vs REG's this sunday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS vs REG's this sunday!

Ok guys remember to bring your a game this sunday, I will also send your captains the password so that you can get that off them to get on the server. Or just find me on steam on the night if youi can't find your captain.

I hope all who have signed will show for this experiment of 10 vs 10 on our server to make some great plans and to share some great laughs.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: PCS vs REG's this sunday!

It's too bad it not an hour earlier. Then i could of made the first map

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

DOH! How did I miss this?!?!!? Grrrr. Well if someone wants me to sub let me know, I will check back, although I'm pretty sure the PCS guys will do anything they can to keep from having to play against me. :P

Odin

Comment

For all the TG players,

If you are NOT on the list for todays match and you are an SM, please check with me PRIOR to the match time to see if I need you to take a spot.

As off right now it seems that there might be a shortage of players, but knowing how big this community is I know we can get other players to substitue the no-shows.

Thanks,
        Richard C.
        1st:
        2nd:
        3rd:

Comment

Do you need sm to play? someone reply quickly please
          I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
          P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Not if your on the list to play.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

My PC dediced to crash today. I'm in the process of updating all my files and then I will be downloading CS:S. I will try my best to be done prior to 5pm EST.
              1st:
              2nd:
              3rd:

Comment

Well im ready for this I hope jenume can make it if not I will take his place.
                |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X