Clear All

• Official scores!

cs_kismayo:

PCS 5 wins

REG's 5 wins

de_crossfire

PCS 5 wins

REG's 5 wins

A complete draw however REG's had a man up :-P and I jinxs us, those our our excuses what were yours ?

It was some great games thank you for all showing up who did, I was nervous all my planning was going to naught when so many people were pulling out but it was great you all showed. Truely Well played to the captains and everyones teamwork. I'd also like to thank Vulcan for helping set the server up. Post your screenshots and your love for what an awsume set of games that was.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Official scores!

We had a man up for like 4 rounds on the last map not the one before and you had a man up on the first map for a few rounds so I don't think that mattered much :) but anyways it was a great game. Here's one of my screenshots from the first map on the last round gg all and great teamwork.
    Attached Files

Comment

It was an excellent war between to equal teams. Aside from the bad lag I got nothing to complained about.

Secon map was an epic battle. The PCS team started by winning the first half 4 -1. Then on the second half the REG team won 4-1 to tie the game.

My Excuses: (Just for fun)
      1. We had about 15 REGS play in two different maps for different reasons.
      2. REGS started to play Kismayo with one man down and no Team Captain.
      3. You guys took one of our players (MadNess) prior to the match and made him PCS.
      4. Urbanwarfare - REGS won that map 2-0, but because of the lag we changed the map to crossfire.
      5. I got more, but I can't think of anymore at this time....

Thank you to the PCS team for making this happend, special thanks to Disciple and Vulcan for organizing the whole thing.

My team - YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I know that a TIE is like loosing, but look at it this way - Now we know that the PCS team is equally as good as we are. =)
      Attached Files
      1st:
      2nd:
      3rd:

Comment

Here are both score boards. Great games guys. Nice comms as well <(^_^)>

[media]http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/fransan/?action=view&current=de_crossfire_final0004.jpg[/media]

[media]http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/fransan/?action=view&current=cs_kismayo0002.jpg[/media]

Comment

Did anyone get a screenie of me hosing those hosties pre-match? That was SWEEEET!

Great games all. I had a blast.

BIKAWK!
          | | |

Comment

Just goes to show that being PCS does NOT make you uber pwnrs.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Good Game Guys. It's too bad that it had to end up as a tie but maybe we can we play another map at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
                Just goes to show that being PCS does NOT make you uber pwnrs.
                What are you talking about? That's exactly what it means! Heh.

Wish I could have been there.
                "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

It's always fun to play with all fellow PCS players. Good games guys. Regs did very well and showed some good experience, you guys had it.

- -

Comment

Hm.. you guys only won kismayo the two times I was there?! What happened!!!

Sucks I couldn't stay.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Wow looks like some good games. Sorry I couldn't make it :( Its ok hope ya'll enjoyed it :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I should have looked behind me when I was taking out hostages at kismayo... STUPID FRAN AND HIS SUPERFAST BOOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                          Did anyone get a screenie of me hosing those hosties pre-match? That was SWEEEET!

Great games all. I had a blast.

BIKAWK!
                          hahha great defensive position by me

Comment

I was pulled in (I think) toward the end. I had fun, although it was short.

Good times...
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Yeah to give a run down of the event's now I am not so tired. Kismayo was the first map and the PCS guys went 2-0 up as the attacking team, however then the REG's won the next 3 with a stella defence (I think Sam's nade won the match taking down half our players lol). The score was 3-2 to regs and we switched sides. The REG's won their first attacking play with an awsume rush far right side, overwhelming us. Then the next to rounds PCS won with some incredible skills by Fransan as the last man alive for us. The last to rounds were one a peice so that left the scores 5 all, both teams doing better as the defencive side.

Crossfire was a different matter, Vulcan captained this map and straight away we made a hard move overwhelming the REG's up top and planting A, then we went same again and it worked for another team win. Then we switched up and got caught in the tunnels to B and so they won a round. The last two rounds as T's for PCS were won making it 4-1 at the end of the half. After the switch PCS won the first round which ment that the PCS boys could not lose and only win or draw. This led to Disciple jinxing the team and the REG's pulling out 4 wins in a row with some hard pushes on various locations, a few last stands by a PCS player in A went to nothing and the map and the war ended tied.

Thanks to all who played also if others have screenshots can you pm them to me so that I can make a list of all the players PCS and REG to submit to ribbons. Also I hope the admin team will be having a hell of a week voting for other ribbons because there was some excellent play there and people should be nominated.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                              Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X