Can steam change my name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can steam change my name?

Somehow, and I have no idea how, my name got changed from [TG] Tempus to |TG| Tempus. I absolutely did not change it, and nobody could have changed it on my end.

So, the mystery is, how did it get changed? Remotely by admin? It's completely not a big deal, but it sure is interesting. :icon_conf

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Can steam change my name?

This was done remotely by an anonymous admin without telling you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It should have been changed to |TG| Easy Target.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

As the kiddies would say.... ohhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!

Somebody draw up a title... Tempus just got owned. lol

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by asch
          It should have been changed to |TG| Easy Target.
          Veeery funny.. And where have you been lately anyway, YOU BIG CHICKEN??

P.S. I can't help it if I have a bigger brain than you.. Hence, more headshots received. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

oooooooooohhhhhhh no.

Everybody find a wall. This about to get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
              Veeery funny.. And where have you been lately anyway, YOU BIG CHICKEN??
              With my smaller brain, I realized that after I shot you early on in the round, you didn't get much playing time. My Christmas gift to you was to keep out of the recent games and let you play. I figure you should get about 30 more seconds per round with me gone.

Originally posted by Tempus
              P.S. I can't help it if I have a bigger brain than you.. Hence, more headshots received. :(
              Yes, larger brain. Too bad your brain utilization has dropped to just below an amoeba's. Link included for the large minded.

BTW... I believe that an amoeba may have an edge on you in CS. :icon_lol:
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...