Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi. (Question about contributing to server)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. (Question about contributing to server)

Hey there,

I recently came across your server a few days ago and have been playing there ever since. It's a great server - good rules and well maintained. I was wondering if there is a paypal account setup that I could contribute a bit towards the cost for running the server.

Thanks!

AW

Re: Hi. (Question about contributing to server)

To get one of these: click here. If you do that, be sure to PM your SteamID to Wyzcrak and he'll make sure you have a reserved slot.

Welcome to TG :).

Comment

If you'd like to support the server and cannot manage a membership, contact Apophis via PM, as I'm sure he'd be pleased to facilitate your fiscal show of appreciation.

However, if you're going to donate money, you might as well do it by means of Tactical Gamer Membership, as this gives you a reserved slot on the servers, meaning you can play on the full servers without fear of being automatically removed.

To learn more about TG memberships, click on Memberships from our home page (tacticalgamer.com).
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Glad to see you're enjoying our server Anarchist. I believe servers like ours are a rarity (sp?) out there. I would recommend the full TG membership because you also gain access to all of the other servers that TG hosts.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Ya im thinking of just putting up the money def. worth it..its the only server i play ..Nice job guyz..Now i just need to save up for a year..

Comment

Check out the monthly plan. Mow a lawn once a month and you're covered. :-)
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Should be sorting out my 80$ next week :-)

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Yea you can Mow my grass this weekend for the first months membership but you will have to move about 10 tons of snow to get to it(jk). Seriusly TG membership is the best value in gaming. You get FULL access to these wonerful forums, Registered access to the Team Speak Server, and quite an aray of dedicated gaming servers that host the most popular games, and most of all you will get to be a part of this great group of people who all work together to make TG the best damn comunity out there. Oh and I won a Hugh prize package in the Badger Hunt, So if you still are not sure, drop the crack pipe and get with it dude were waiting to fit you with your supporting member tag.

Comment

Originally posted by NewsWrthy
                  So if you still are not sure, drop the crack pipe and get with it dude were waiting to fit you with your supporting member tag.
                  Do I get a *custom* supporting member tag? Something in purple perhaps? :-) BTW I'll pass on the crack pipe thanks. My brain is messed up enough :-))

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...