de_nuke buggy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_nuke buggy?

The server cycled to de_nuke today, and after downloading it, I started to play. About half of the textures on the map (particularly outdoors) were flat black. Has anybody else seen this problem? Cing suggested turning off anti-aliasing, which I'll do next time it happens, but that seems like a dumb fix if it's the map that's broken.

Thoughts?

Re: de_nuke buggy?

Did anyone see the NEW rev of Nuke coming out?

de_go_Nuke?

Darker, and more realistic....
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker2
      The server cycled to de_nuke today, and after downloading it, I started to play. About half of the textures on the map (particularly outdoors) were flat black. Has anybody else seen this problem? Cing suggested turning off anti-aliasing, which I'll do next time it happens, but that seems like a dumb fix if it's the map that's broken.

Thoughts?
      T'wasn't I that suggested AA might be the problem. You're the first person that I've heard with any sort of problem on the map, though...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I suggested turning off AA. I have an ATI Radeon 9800XT and sometimes when I have AA turned on I get tie-dye colors on the walls and ground or flat white trees or flat black mountains. It seems to be an issue with ATI (and possibly other) cards. I've tried updating my drivers to the newest without any change. So, I just turned of AA for now.
        Twisted Firestarter
        a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
        sigpic

Comment

Is it buggy?

Well, it's still in beta mode. Ver 8. :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
            Did anyone see the NEW rev of Nuke coming out?

de_go_Nuke?
            Looks much nicer than de_nuke_b8, I hope those guys figure-out the eyecandy issues and hurry it along... :icon12:

Pip pip there Vulcan. :icon7:

Comment

FYI Krauts is not a good name to call them, they hate it and it's in very bad taste, just an FYI. ;)

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X