Tker Hub Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tker Hub Problem

For some reason everytime i get tked The hub comes up to pick 1 or 2 when i pick it just stays on screen even when the map changes. Is anyone else having this problem?

DraG
    DraG

Re: Tker Hub Problem

Hmmm, that doesn't happen to me.
    Weird.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Heads Up Display?

HUD?

I have not experienced that.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

For me when the TK punish / forgive menu comes up, if I try to use my keypad, it doesn't do anything. If I use the number keys along the top of the keyboard it works fine. ... and yes, the numlock is set correctly for the keypad.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

The menu likely responds to the following binds: slot1, slot2. To whatever keys to which you have those commands bound will the menu respond.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hmmm ok I didn't have 1 or 2 bound to anything moved slot 1 and 2 to mouse.
            How stupid of me I should have knew that!!!
            Thanks for reminding me of my stupidity.
            DraG

Comment

No sweat, stupid.

Comment

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

wont work with keypad because they are different binds :)

the upper numbers go like this:
                  slot1
                  slot2
                  slot3
                  slot4.. ect

The keypadgoes like this:
                  kp_end
                  kp_downarrow
                  kp_pgdn
                  kp_leftarrow
                  kp_5
                  kp_rightarrow
                  kp_home
                  kp_uparrow
                  kp_pgup

:)

Comment

I have slot 1 bound to two keys, both '1' and 'a'. It only works if I press 'a'.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X