Where's your download section?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's your download section?

I clicked on the download section to get the map pack for your servers, but there doesn't seem to be any files available. Am I missing something or is there really not any files in the download section?

Either way which maps do I need to get to be up to date with the PCS servers?

The Muffin Man

Re: Where's your download section?

I'm not completely sure, but I think with CS:S you will automatically download the maps required when the server brings them up.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

This is accurate, if not helpful.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I though that as well and just a bit ago tried to join the server running de_nuke_b8 and would not automatically download the map. I would get disconnected for not having the map?

After I went out and found it and rejoined the ground is pink and black polka-dotted with big signs that say error. I'm guessing that's not how the map is suppose to look ;).

The Muffin Man

Comment

Originally posted by The Muffin Man
          I though that as well and just a bit ago tried to join the server running de_nuke_b8 and would not automatically download the map. I would get disconnected for not having the map?

After I went out and found it and rejoined the ground is pink and black polka-dotted with big signs that say error. I'm guessing that's not how the map is suppose to look ;).
          The maps DO auto-download, although the way HL2 works it doesn't always seem to show the download progress. If you wait, it will eventually come up.

As for the pink crap all over the place, I get that sometimes too. It goes away at the next map change but it's certainly an issue.

Out of curiousity, what type of video card do you have?
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200

The Muffin Man

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed