sYnced 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sYnced 2

You all know that extreme fragging from aL of Infected's team in his first CSS movie 'sYnced'

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0xQSwTg6M[/media] (In case you missed the first one)

Well... he's back, and he's brought some sick footage with him. Check it out here:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaVCD_8pSE4[/media]

Yes we all know these are set up kills made to look real, but hey, it's a movie, not a skill demo.

EDIT: Watch them in High Quality, they are so much better to watch.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: sYnced 2

setup to look real? Looks more like setup to make him look uber pwn noobs and stuff player.

- -

Comment

The first one was better. It went with the music and there wasn't extreme amounts of slow motion.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I agree. It's neat to watch once, but I don't see myself watching a whole lot of it.
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

The kills aren't set-up to look real, they are real and no these people aren't using hacks before someone makes that accusation. None of the kills are done by the moviemaker anyways he gets sent demos from other people. Also, all kills are done during scrims or league matches not just in pubs. If you want to watch the movie in HD go here Sourcemovies now offers HD streaming for free.:row__518:

Comment

Originally posted by sam1610 View Post
            The kills aren't set-up to look real, they are real and no these people aren't using hacks before someone makes that accusation. None of the kills are done by the moviemaker anyways he gets sent demos from other people. Also, all kills are done during scrims or league matches not just in pubs. If you want to watch the movie in HD go here Sourcemovies now offers HD streaming for free.:row__518:
            Not trying to accuse in anyway, because I dont know nor care one bit if they are or arent.., but how do you know ? Do you know all these players in this video personally ?? You seem very quick to "defend" their legitimicy, so I was just wondering...

Assuming these people are NOT cheating is just as silly as assuming they are...

and for the record... I was honestly hoping this thread wouldnt come to this discussion... but seeings how YOU brought it up.. here we are ;)
            Dizlor

Comment

Nice sam the HD movie rocks 10 time clearer.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

I felt like I was watching my own demos.....

DAWN IM GOOD!!!
                1st:
                2nd:
                3rd:

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                  Not trying to accuse in anyway, because I dont know nor care one bit if they are or arent.., but how do you know ? Do you know all these players in this video personally ?? You seem very quick to "defend" their legitimicy, so I was just wondering...

Assuming these people are NOT cheating is just as silly as assuming they are...

and for the record... I was honestly hoping this thread wouldnt come to this discussion... but seeings how YOU brought it up.. here we are ;)
                  I visit http://infprod.com/ which is a moviemaking community and where "Al" the creator of the video is a part of. Most of the demos in this video come from players within the community and are recorded in servers with sv_pure 2 on or in league play. If you know what that entails you would realize that it would be extremely hard to cheat under these conditions and if they were it would be relatively obvious to tell by viewing their demos. The absolute last thing a moviemaker wants is to create a video with cheated frags in it if someone finds out they are practically outcast. Also, I know alot of people here are ignorant to competitive CS play so naturally when you see kills of such high calibre you are quick to call hacks but once you actually play or watch some competitive CS you will realize what is hacks, what is setup, what is skill, and what is just pure luck. I know you may not admire their style of play or the competitive CS community but you have to give props to the amazing skill that some of these people possess.

Sorry if I sound a bit confident but mis-information really pisses me off and after seeing sYnced 1 posted on here a while back I knew when #2 came out people would accuse hacks/set-up right away.

Also if you're interested in this sort of stuff I suggest you browse around sourceradio there's some great videos there.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1610 View Post
                    I visit http://infprod.com/ which is a moviemaking community and where "Al" the creator of the video is a part of. Most of the demos in this video come from players within the community and are recorded in servers with sv_pure 2 on or in league play. If you know what that entails you would realize that it would be extremely hard to cheat under these conditions and if they were it would be relatively obvious to tell by viewing their demos. The absolute last thing a moviemaker wants is to create a video with cheated frags in it if someone finds out they are practically outcast. Also, I know alot of people here are ignorant to competitive CS play so naturally when you see kills of such high calibre you are quick to call hacks but once you actually play or watch some competitive CS you will realize what is hacks, what is setup, what is skill, and what is just pure luck. I know you may not admire their style of play or the competitive CS community but you have to give props to the amazing skill that some of these people possess.

Sorry if I sound a bit confident but mis-information really pisses me off and after seeing sYnced 1 posted on here a while back I knew when #2 came out people would accuse hacks/set-up right away.

Also if you're interested in this sort of stuff I suggest you browse around sourceradio there's some great videos there.
                    It's quite alright... I am not familiar with competitive CS within the last say....4 years or so.... and yes it was tough to get away with it then too. I'm not trying to say its happening now... nor am I going to say it didn't happen then.

Again, I was in no way implying cheats were used... I was merely asking how you knew so confidently... that's all. I think the films are incredibly well done.. Very nice work indeed.
                    Dizlor

Comment

counter strike is stupid . . .
                      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Of course a poodle would say that. Dogs have a hard time with the keys... their claws aren't made for the awsd configuration!
                        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Sam, how long you been playing CS:S??? Dude I have been around for quite a while, in both the competitive and 'for fun' enviroments and you cant NEVER EVER be too sure that one person is hacking or not unless you see it with your own eyes....
                          1st:
                          2nd:
                          3rd:

Comment

Wow after playing CSS so long seeing that reminds me of the freestyling demos in Quake 3. This guys movie making is very well done. And like last time what is that band and song in the first demo?

I would love to watch more. Its like MTV for CSS :) Oh I don't care if it was setup or not it still was impressive video through the moviemakers eyes. I woulda banned them all for all that dam crackjumping :)

FUN FUN

Comment

i highly highly highly doubt that their hacking. Cal-M/I/O/P is so intense. They memorize the game scripts and spend hours a day running drills and crap. I was on a cal-o team(lowest ranking) and it was already extremely difficult. Now these amazing kills probably arnt a once a match ordeal, but im not surprised they have happened.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...