wassup TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wassup TG

been playing with you guys on your CS:S server. Had fun, it's a good server and i like the rules. Hard to find servers that make you compete rather than shoot a bunch of bullets into everything you see.

anyway if there is a place i can apply for TG i would like to, i come from an MMO community called The Empire but we don't have any FPS'ers. check it out www.theempires.com

take care

Vulcan

- -

Re: wassup TG

Check out the memberships area, located on the left nav of the homepage.... or click the link provided.

FYI, by becoming a member you gain access to all of the member forums and other games hosted by TG.

... and welcome!
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

And if becoming a supporting member is out of your reach, continuing to grace us with your presence will do just fine for now. :) People who appreciate our style of play are always welcome, whether they can chip in monetarily or not.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

as much as i like what you guys do, i can't afford to pay for a membership :/ but i'll be around. I only play CS:S as a fps though so i'll see you guys in that server.

- -

Comment

very well vulcan, i'm honored to have you in our group :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X