Why do I keep losing my connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I keep losing my connection

Im not getting kicked,I just loose my connection and its only in TG.I just lost it again for the second time tonight,and it took me about 10 tries the last time to reconnect. I had been in the server for some time and next thing I know im out ,please someone help.
    Walk softly,and carry a big stick.

Re: Why do I keep losing my connection

You are losing your slot to a reserved slot holder. At peak time, most of the players are reserved slot holders, so there's a good chance that when a new one joins, you'll be kicked.

Don't take it personally.

Or become a member and you'll never have that problem. :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Players victim to slot reservation are removed with the client-side command 'disconnect', not the server-side command 'kick'.

What do you see when you lose your connection to the server?
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

What do you see when you lose your connection to the server? I get the counter-strike server screen,like I disconnected myself,but I dont have any message like kicked by consule or lost connection etc..
        The real wierd thing is it always seems to happen when there is 14 players in the game,and when I try to get back in im succesful,but before I can pick a team,or just after, im out again.In all my years of playing CS iv'e never had this happen :icon_conf
        Walk softly,and carry a big stick.

Comment

Players without reserved slots are disconnected at random when a member with a reserved slot joins.

The number of members with reserved slots is growing so you will see yourself being disconnected more often when the server is full. You're best options are to get yourself a reserved slot by becoming a supporting member or joining the second CS:Source server when the first is full.

Comment

Exactly correct.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X