Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add the second server to your favorites list!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add the second server to your favorites list!

Alright peeps, the second server is up and seems to be running well.
    I noticed though that the original server is full while the second one is empty. A few of us played there for a while and had some fun game... even though it was like 2-on-2 and 3-on-3.
    The servers have the same name except #2 has a #2 after the name.

Here's the IPs:
    67.19.132.154:27015
    67.19.132.155:27015

Add em both and you'll see em both. ;)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Re: Add the second server to your favorites list!

Definitely! I think we're getting to the point where we're going to need this second server, too!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

For sure you do!! This will increase my chances of gtting on. WOOT!!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

The one server is full, second is empty =\. Fine, I wanted to play with myself anyway! :p

Comment

We played in it for a while last night and for a long time tonight.
          The biggest issue tonight was no admins...
          Last night Wyzcrak popped in several times to check up. Tonight, no one... and we needed one a few times.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

My bad. I will make sure to check in on that server periodically.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
              Last night Wyzcrak popped in several times to check up.
              Sorry. Went out tonight.

I've got to stop doing that. ;)
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Maybe we should try and split the number of |TG| members on each server.

From no on, I'll join whatever server is "emptier" to try and get less chance of non-members being bumped, if more of us do that then I can see both servers having equal amount of action.
                Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Sorry. Went out tonight.
                  What??? You mean people have a life outside of online gaming??? Geeezz! Ya no problem. I think if I could add a couple more of you to my X-fire, I would be able to quickly track you down if the need be. This was the case last night. It is tiresome repeating the rules to people on the server, when you do not have any recourse. We had some good games, but unfortunatlely we had our share of QUAKERS.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

You can always try to PM me or any of the admins for that matter. Personally, I have my e-mail checked every two minutes and if I'm not completely wound-up in a game myself or enjoying "real life" away from the plastic brain I'll be as quick as I can to help.

Great point also Ghost so potentially we can ensure both servers are getting more or less equal attention by players and admins.

Comment

If I'm available, I'm on IM. Use it. See my profile. :)
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Sounds like we need an amx_page.. :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Do both servers share the same banned_user.cfg?

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                            Sounds like we need amx_page
                            Working on something like that. :)
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X