What's in your config?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in your config?

Well, it seems as if everyone always has the jump on me. So, I am wondering if there is something I can do to my config to alleviate this. Of course, it's much more likely that I just suck, but just in case.... :)

So.... What settings do you guys recommend? I am using 1.5M DSL.

Thanks!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: What's in your config?

Originally posted by MyConfig
    cl_updaterate "40"
    cl_cmdbackup "2"
    cl_cmdrate "30"
    sensitivity "6.340000"
    cl_autowepswitch "0"
    Those are all the entries I think aid smoother play. 'cl_updaterate' is '40', not the defualt 20. That should help if you use DSL. I know Wyzcrak knows what all the rates should be for NS, maybe he could help for CS:S, too.

Its also helpful to do some general feng shui to your config and rebind things. 'radio3' is used a lot, so I bound it to 'MOUSE2'. 'y' and 'u' can also be rebound for better use than talking. But in the end, none of that will break or make your score. It just helps efficiency.

Comment

Re: What's in your config?

cl_mojo 1

works for me.

;)
      Twisted Firestarter
      a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server