Simple question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question.

I brought this up with a few other PCS and they thought it was a good idea, I also posted it in a non-related topic.. here it is. I was wondering if we could try to start to have some captain matches earlier in the day like around 7-10 o'clock because us with jobs and or us old people would like to participate in them but we can't because the captain matches generally happen around midnight or later.. Is there a admin that could hop on around those times(the server is generally filled up alot around then) and manage it for us? just a thought thanks
    -suid

Re: Simple question.

:) on it
    Dizlor

Comment

Thanks Gogeta, Great teamwork everyone the match went well me vs Xen 4-1. I had a great time and hope to do it again thanks all for participating :D

Comment

Originally posted by suid View Post
        Thanks Gogeta, Great teamwork everyone the match went well me vs Xen 4-1. I had a great time and hope to do it again thanks all for participating :D
        That was a good match. Great time of day for me too. I was happy to team up with you.

I also want to give a special thanks to Kulmar for coming in to make it 7 v 7. Even though it was against his wishes. Thanks again Kulmar that was mighty kool of yah.

Comment

Yes If the server is full of our regulars that understand the rules and you can get in touch with a Admin please do try and ask them.

If the server is on bad behaivor please still get in touch with an Admin. Just don't expect an Captains match.

Cooperation makes these run so nicely and I wanna thank Gogeta for helping ya'll out. He's a good man when he wants to be :) Arn't ya cupcake?

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
            Yes If the server is full of our regulars that understand the rules and you can get in touch with a Admin please do try and ask them.
            i agree, there are sometimes though that it is just not feasible to do a captions match with the people that are on

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I nominate Player for captain. OH! and Hostiekiller! Those two for captains!
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

He's a good man when he wants to be :) Arn't ya cupcake?
                :icon_roll yes sometimes I am.... and watch who you call cupcake, butternut.
                Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by suid View Post
                  because us with jobs and or us old people * would like to participate in them but we can't
                  * And us Europeans. :icon35:

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

If the server is on bad behaivor please still get in touch with an Admin. Just don't expect an Captains match.

Cooperation makes these run so nicely and I wanna thank Gogeta for helping ya'll out. He's a good man when he wants to be :) Arn't ya cupcake?
                    spar is the cupcake around here.

- -

Comment

Oh wow I didn't realize why I called him that. Thanks Vulcan. Dam! :)

FUN FUN

Comment

<BAD THOUGHTS> <BAD THOUGHTS> OMG! HELP ME!!!!! I'll never get that mental picture out my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spar as a cupcake... just weird.

(a DEADLY cupcake)
                        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

He's a cupcake because it's the only word he can spell correctly.
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

ummmmm cupcakes!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X